Infected

Emilia Gray was always fascinated by fictions and myths revolving around werewolves. There was something mystical surrounding the moon goddess and the stories of her work; how she shifted humanity from its brink of death and gave all life a second chance. Now of course there was not much evidence or writing on the legends other than what humans assumed their world was like. 

Stumbling upon a unique book store while visiting distant relatives, Emilia is enthralled by the selection for supernatural beings. A book with gold trimming, weathered print, and a wolf seal pressed on the leather cover calls out to Emilia. The further she dives into this book the more she learns to fear the unknown. 

When the family heads home they decide to detour, and take a chance at a new camping ground. Startled awake by the screams of her mother their first night there, Emilia finds her family being dismembered by a disturbed looking beast. Nearly losing her own life she finds herself being saved by just another nightmare, this time with fangs and blood-red eyes. 

As Emilia is thrown into the darkest parts of the supernatural world, will she be able to keep her humanity or will she forever be lost in the world she once desired to know so much about.