Werewolf Academy

Author's Note: My first story, i hope everyone who reads it would enjoy. =)

Prologue

“You’re going to this academy whether you like it not. You have become a nuisance to our family and we wish to not see your face on a daily basis. You’re a damn embarrassment to the family. Who gave you the right to interfere? Do you know what this could do to the family? ” This coming from a man whore, and he dares to call me a nuisance. I had covered for him so many times. What an ungrateful dick!

Yes, I Taylor Zara Knight just called my father, John Marcus Knight, an ungrateful dick. All I did was save my darn eldest bro’s life, he should at least by grateful. I looked around the room, my whole family is present, my three brothers and three sisters and my darling mother. Note the sarcasm on the latter. I stared directly at her cold, angry eyes. Guess no help from mother dearest, as per usual.

I frequently get into trouble and I usually get told my punishment and deal with it. That is until now, when he wants to send me away. Away from my family! That actually sounds like heaven. My brothers are alright, they are pretty nice to me when we’re not in public or in front of our parents. When they act to please people they are morons!!!!!

My sisters are no better; they bully me every single day, home, school during my extracurricular activities. I seriously cannot get away from them. They are known as the swans of the Knight Family. Me, I’m known as the ugly duckling. I don’t mind, I chose the way I style myself and I believe its better this way, because beneath all this I’m pretty hot. I’m not gonna lie. I hide because it is easier to move around this town being invisible. Well it would have worked if I was not in the Knight family with meanies as relatives. I should explain that my uncle is the alpha and so my family is well known. He is actually really nice but is oblivious to what my idiot family do to me. The Big guy upstairs got a lot of explain’in to do giving me a family like this.

I never expected anything from my family; they’re not the most caring people in the world except for my brothers. You know when we are not in public. Throughout the last twelve years of my life, I have protected this family from social harm. When I say I protected them, I was caught in a lot of compromising positions that each and every one of them had forced me to cover for them. Did I get a thank you? Nope I get punished for all the ‘crimes’ I committed against the family.

Here’s how the family line goes, eldest to youngest, Lucas (18), Adam (18), Nathan (18), Sarah (17), Sienna (17), yours truly (16) and Samantha (15). You’ll all think Sam would have been the one to be left out, but no I was. Then again I don’t care because I rock the loner style.

Anyway back to the situation at hand, my brother had been challenged to a fight and he accepted. The other guy was about to kill him until I stepped in and beaten him into a pulp. I made sure his mother couldn’t recognise him by the end of it. I mean seriously, he goes after my brother, then he nearly kills my brother and then he was beaten up by me. The supposed school freak, who was supposedly weak. He basically deserved it.

  Apparently his parents and my parents did not think he deserved it. As did my whole community, because they deemed the fight fair. My brother acted all annoyed in public when I stepped in but when we got back home he hugged the crap out of me. Maybe I should get out of town for a while. Going to this academy might not be as bad as it sounds.

 He has been threatening to send me to this academy for years. So I looked him straight in the eye and gave him the finger. That’s going to earn me a beating and a sure one way ticket out of here!