Cold Seduction-Ch.1

HEY EVERYONE! YOU MAY KNOW ME AS gwenneth000 ON QUIZILLA. SOMEONE HAS REPORTED A FEW OF MY CHAPTERS. THANKS WHOEVER THAT WAS. I NOW HAVE A PROFILE ON HERE. SOOOOO FAN ME! PLEASE? OK. SO ANYWAYS IM JUST GOING TO START POSTING FROM CHAPTER 3,  IT'LL SAY CHAPTER 1, BUT IT'S REALLY CHAPTER 3. BREIF INFO ON CH.1-2.

INFO: VON ENROLLS INTO FENIX'S SCHOOL. THEY MEET. BLAH BLAH BLAH. FENIX IS A VAMPIRE HUNTER. VON'S A VAMPIRE IN CASE YOU HAVENT NOTICED. THERES ALOT OF DRAMA. VON AND HIS BROTHERS KNEW FENIX ALONG TIME AGO WHEN FENIX WAS YOUNGER. FENIX DOESNT REMEMBER BECAUSE OF AN EVENT YOU WILL FIND OUT LATER IN THE STORY. MORE BLAH BLAH BLAH. THANKS AND ENJOY! DONT FORGET TO VOTE! COMMENT! AND RATE! LOVE YOU <3

Von stepped out of the light and back into the shadows as Fenix made his escape. He had grown so much from the dreamy eyed boy he had once been, and Von was still a bit taken aback. As a child he had had a certain fragile innocence to him, and Von had saw that the image hadn't left him with time. If Von didn't know how strong Fenix really was, he would take him as someone weak and soft. Appearances could certainly be misleading.

"That went better than I thought it would." Markus said as he stepped out of the shadows.

Von tsked. "How do you suppose? He's gone."

"Well at least he didn't try to stake you." Markus said humerously before strolling to him and resting an arm over his shoulder. "Why don't we go back now? You're looking a bit peekish."

Von sighed before touching a finger to his tingling skin. "It's not bad, doesn't even hurt yet."

"Still, I'm sure Elijah will be more at ease if you were out of this light. You still have a few years to go before your able to walk in the day and not be affected."

"Alright already, stop babying me and let's go back in." Markus gave a slight nod before he materalized them out of the forest and into the safety of the dark manor. They appeared in the sitting room and Von took a look around.

To the west of the room was a small bar which his oldest brother Elijah used to frequent. It was covered with dust and cobwebs, as was the rest of the room; from the card table to the plush leather couch, a blood red throw blanket tossed over one arm. The fireplace still held the ashes of the last time they had been here, and there was even a crystal wine glass sitting on it's mantle that Elijah had been drinking from before they had left almost four years ago.

"It's good to be home." Von mumbled.

"Let's just hope we won't have to leave again like last time." Came a deep voice somewhere behind him and Von turned to find Elijah entering the room.

His brother, ever the professional one, was dressed in a black and white pin strip suit, a deep red tie tucked in his jacket. His hair was slicked back in a suave manner that Von knew made the women swoon and the scar that ran along his jaw added just a touch of danger to his clean cut look. He took his glass from the mantle and used a cloth to clean it out before moving to the bar and pouring himself a very old glass of scotch. Taking a sip he turned to stare at Markus. "Must you always look like you stepped off the cover of a romance novel?"

Markus tossed his long hair to the side with a jerk of his head, his chin lifting to the air. "I think I look dashing, thank you very much." He said, smoothing his hand down his frilly white shirt tucked into a pair of black breecher's. Von noticed that he was wearing knee high black boots and couldn't help but snort. He'd have to agree with his oldest brother on this one.

"You look like Fabio." Elijah drew out in disgust, though his words only seemed to encourage Markus.

"If you knew how much tail Fabio got you'd be wanting to dress like this too."

"Hardly." Elijah said before walking to look out the large window at his back. "So, I assume you met him, Von."

Von nodded, even though his brother couldn't see it. "I did."

"And?"

"He didn't remember."

"Good. Let's keep it that way, yes?"

Von narrowed his eyes and clenched his fist, but eventually turned away with a stiff nod. "Yes. He'll never know what happened four year's ago..."