This is life

So this is the first time for me to write a story i like to write so i hope you will enjoy my works.

So it is kinda of imagination so i am not going to put real names i know.

So my nightmare started like this i have faced a lot of problems in this nightmare but they were very sucks the problems began with a rude and a mean girl she was always trying to find a way ti annoy me and also not that she was trying to make problems with every body i know and makes me hate him that was the reason i always hates her. This time the person was very liyal to me and was always helping me i really loved him. she started trying to make problems with that girl i loved i didn't know what to do anything but the thing i knewed that i am not going to let her lose that friend!!!!!!!!!!

I was always sitting with that girl i love since she started making problems then the rude girl came and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hey nour wake up you have school my mother said!! okay okay mum just wait a minute. i started thinking about that nightmare in all the lessons but suddenly i realized that that bully girl was making problems with that girl i love.The name of the girl i loved was jade and the mean girl was lucy. but at that day i realized that both of the girls were sad. i didn't know why because it is not logic to cry at the last day of the school why do they cry???????

Trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn sommmmmmmmmmer holidayyyys yayyayayayayaya. we all were happy except me and the 2 girls.

The summer holiday began like this it was the first day i woke up but the weird that i had the same nightmare what the f*** why !!????? i really hated that sommer holiday but the weirdest thing that i heard that my phone was ringing. so it was unknown but i thought it was my boyfriend okay he is not really my boyfriend but i have a crush on him since 2 years ago i answered but it was my mommmmm hey mom what do u want from me at the first day of the summer vacation i was just asking if you are doing well at the first day or not . is that really the thing you wanted to tell me mom reaallly mom. yeah!! ok mom do u want any other thing from me ???? no . then bye mom . i was very upset that it was not the boy i had a crush on him but suddenly my phone rang again it was my friend jade!!! hey jade how ya doin?? Well but i just wanted to ask u if u want to go on a bling date with a mysterious guy!!???? yeah but is it ajoke or not!! nono i sware it is not . ok then ohhhh tell me when it is on the 15.6! okay jade but then i noticed that that is my birthday date!! see i know that it is ur birthday so i did on that date. thx i really love u jade don't have any words to describe that.

I started thinking all the day long who's gonna be the person but te truth is that i didn't really got an exact answer. i started asking my all friends but the answer was that they don't know. I was very upset that noone told me the answer so i waited till the day but the weird thing i didn't have lucy in a nightmare again that what made me very happy so the day i wanted to come arrived so jade came and was thinking with me what do i have to wear in that blind date and the i dressed my dress and my heels and we started moving with the car. Then we got to the restaurant see my crush was standing there waiting dor me i didn't believe what i was seeing but that was real i kissed him on the face and our date started with my birthdayparty i started asking if he has a crush on me or not he told he has since 2 years also i also told him my date boy was zayn then my friends got to home and he drived me with his nice car just like to my home and we kissed eachother and i got to home and i started sleeping i dreamed of that beautiful day that i still can remember every moment in it but then i got a phone it was lucy she told me that we have to meet quickly i dressed up and went to her home she rold me that jade is in the hospital she added that she made an accident after the date we went quickly to the hospital we found jade she was very happy and glad that we both came togethet to visit her in the hospital we stayed with her till we had to go to home so we went to our home and slept. the next day we webt together to jade she was getting better. after a month she was very well and we met in a restaurant because thay told me that we have to talk about a serious thing.I went and then lucy told me sorry about everything she told that she was a little bit nervous and jealeous from me about everything. so then i asked her why she want ti be my friend she told me that she loves me but she was not very preapared because she i knewed i hated her because of all the bad things she did to me. i was very confused about that but jade told me that i have ti try to forgive and accept her apologize and that's what i did and we stayed 3 best friends forever.

I learned that the life will not stop at one problem i have to go with it and tru to fix that problem because there is no time for me to wait until the problem is solved i have to keep on living my quite and nice life the life is like a boat if someone did something wrong or broke a piece of that boat it will all fall together either die together or live together and i chose to live together.

P.s= Me and zayn webt to another date and we will stay like that forever.

Keeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppp calllllllmmmmmmmmmmmm and moooooooooooooveeeeeee onnnnnnnn withhhhhh problemsssssssss