1

Prescotts POV
"Yes" that was what I thought what I say ,but my mouth spoke foul words that I'll never get back.Now that I think about I don't want to have them back.

"Go fuck off asshole I don't need anyone"My mouth spoke to the stranger.Who does this guy think he is.He sure as hell isnt fucking super man trying to be my boyfriend after my breakup hell no.

My mind went into auto pilot and I pressed a secret button which made my favorite handguns appear out of no where.A gun shot rang out to my ears.I look down at the body on the floor i didn't mean to shoot him stupid mind.

I screamed as blood started pouring out of the head where I had shot the stranger.The silver bullet still peaking out of the victims forehead.

Without a warning a whole team of people with bullet proof vests came in through doors ,and windows.When they saw what I had done to the stranger almost eminently a man in a white lab coat came up ,and started to examine the victim.

Two buff men came up with a stretcher ,and carefully lifted him onto it.A girl with a small handgun came over to me ,and started hugging me out of no where.My heart told me to drop my gun ,but my mind told me to keep it in my hands.

"Hey listen it's okay we're not here to hurt you.You can drop the gun. My name is Shay"She spoke ever so softly to me ,and stuck her hand out to me as if I was going to shake it.

I dropped my gum as soon as she released her hand."My name is Prescott"I spoke with pride.

"I know who you are Prescott I'm  second in command of a gang.Infact the guy you just shot   Is my boss."As soon as they dragged the body out of the room Shay left.

I was left in my house alone with the smell of blood setting into my house.I quickly grabbed some air freshener ,and sprayed it all around till I had time to clean it.

:3 hours later:
I replaced the white modern carpet the blood had stained when the body fell on it, and cleaned my floors till they looked brand new.

Tried was what I was.I was about to faint as soon as I saw the couch ,but deiced to cook some food instead.

After dinner I turned the tv on ,and fell asleep to the sound of Edward Cullen's voice.

Ezra's POV
Once Prescott said no my heart shattered into a million pieces.How could I be so stupid?She just got out of a relationship she didn't want to be in.She wouldn't want to be in another this close to her breakup.

A heard the click of a trigger and the pop of a bullet coming out of the chamber.I felt a ever so slight pain in my head at first then I noticed the floor falling.Prescott was holding a gun in the air right where my head was with her shaking arm attached.

My eyes started to roll back ,and close when I heard the sound of doors and windows shattering.I was placed on a stretcher with two of my men carrying me out while the doctor checked on me.

"Ezra man she missed your brain by just a hair"My doctor said.Thats all I heard before he put me on sleeping meds.

/(-;-;-((/(/(Next month because why not)
Prescotts POV
I finally figured out who those people where that broke into my house.Ive heard word around that they all hang out at one place every Friday.I figured out how to wipe the memory of everyone in that room so they won't even know who I am.

As soon as I got everything just right I did it.Theyll never remember me or any of the events that night.I made it so it won't erase everything just that event.

Once I finished that I went back to street fighting ,but this time under a different name.My new street name was "Blue lightning" I liked it.

-;-;(25-,1(151;1(1652,2(2
So I made a sequel I hope u liked it.🖤If you don't like it I'm sorry.💔Sorry it took me forever school sucks right now bye peeps.😘✌️