Stolen

“Emily” I heard my mom beckon shaking me awake. “its time to eat, I made waffles” she smiled down at me.

I pulled myself up shaking my head from dizziness, “i will be down in a second” I said giving her a tired smile.

She left I got up and looked out the window. I gasped the sky was a beautiful pink lined with stripes of orange. It was a beautiful, day to bad its a Sunday. Tomorrow all my teachers will pile homework on top of us I sighed. I went over to my dresser and pulled out a a pair of genes and a black tank top. I went to the mirror and burst out laughing. My wavy black hair was piled on top of my head, it looked like a birds nest. I toke a comb and brushed it out. I put on little make up and went down stairs.

The smell of buttermilk batter filled my nose, I moaned and jogged the rest of the way there.

My older bother Nick smirked as I walked in. “well someone is back from the dead,”

“what” I looked at him in confusion.

“you slept till 12:00” nick smiled “you better hurry with your choirs or you will be late for karate”

I stuck my tongue out at him and loaded my plate with waffles. I didn't really chose to do karate. I was six when my parents sighed me up, I admit away I am pretty good at it. I quickly ate my waffle and got to doing my choirs. i walked to the trash can and toke the bag out. Some brown liquid dripped off it bile rose to my month. I practically ran out of the house  and quickly  dumped it. I saw my best friend mom jog up

“how are you today Emily” she asked.

“good you” I said

“i am good” she replied.

She waved good bye and jogged away. I walk back in the house and did the rest of my choirs then I hope in the shower. I got out and got ready to go to karate. I leave at 3:00 and walk home at 5:30.

I went down stairs and yelled“nick its time to go."

He came swing in putting on a shirt at the same time "lets go" he said running out the door.

I walk out after him and got in the car “so were are you going after you drop me off” I asked

“to my girls house” he said

I gave him my best she-is-a-bad-person face.

“Oh don't look at me like that know get going” he said.

I hoped out of the car and went in to the studio. “hey Emily” my teacher john said as I walked in the door.

“hey” I answered and went to go get dressed.

Class  was end less hours of work  But after I felt great. Once class was over I stayed to talk with my friends I an seventeen my mom wont worry I have been out later and she knows I stay after class some times. After a few minutes I got tired and decided to go. I got dress back into my normal cloth and waved good bye. I stepped out into the cold I shivered and wrapped my arms around myself. I look up into the night sky and sighed I wish I had a car.

I started to walk, my house was only a couple blocks down. I could see the little street sign from here. I thought about tomorrow as I walked, what would I do at school and stuff like that. The sound of footstep broke me from my thoughts. Just some random person I tried to calm myself. I speed up a little and they did too.  I didn't freak like I thought I would I just keep walking, looking for an open store or another person this man was flowing there was no doubt about that.

I stumbled as an thick arm grabbed  my waist from behind. A large cold hand cover my month, I reacted fast. I bit his hand and brought my foot up hard into his manhood. He doubled over in pain and I ran for home. The little street sign taunting me form what now seemed like miles. A shadow stepped out in front of me I couldn’t stop in time I almost fell but caught myself. There were two of them I felt the back of his hand connect with my face. My teeth cut my lip and my head smashed into the pole next to me.

I screamed in pain and fell to the ground the large man who had me earlier  garbed me by my hair and lifted me up.

He put his face close to mine and hissed “that was stupid.”

I responded by spiting blood in his face he just laughed and nodded to the other guy. I looked at him and saw a syringe in his hand. I screamed now if I couldn’t fight I would surly not ever make it home. He came closer and then I bought my foot up and kicked him in the face he stumbled back and drop the syringe. before they could do anything I bought foot down on it,  smashing it to little pieces.

The guy holding me angrily shouted for for the other one to hold me. He obeyed I got the first look at one of them, he was tall and made of muscle, had messy brown hair, and light blue eyes. I only caught a flash of his fist as it swung at me. It hit me like a train the guy holding me let go. I stumbled forwards me vision blurred, in my head I screamed no,no,no I had to get home I couldn’t pass out. I fell and hit the ground blinking, blood dripped from my mouth and everything went black.

please comment and vote :P