Chapter 3: Rabbit and the Eye

★☆★

It felt like déjà vu when Sage got home from Gab's place. Their house butler was the only one to welcome me her again. Even Karylle wasn't home. She frowned in annoyance.

She went straight to her room to unpack her stuff. It didn't take her long. She didn't bring much stuff home since she'll only be there for 3 months. She also wanted to do a shopping spree in a real mall with actual people. Not at Delta town.

As soon as she was settled, she got her phone and called Gab.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Hey Gab," she greeted.

"Oh hey, what's up baby girl?"

"Do you have any plans for today?" She asked.

"No. Why?"

"Good, you're taking me shopping," she demanded with a wide grin.

"Perfect," he agreed. "We really need to change your wardrobe and buy you a whole make-up kit so that you can keep looking hot."

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever, just get your ass here."

She took a quick shower, got dressed with the first thing that she grabbed in her closet, and tied her hair in a bun.

Gab whined as soon as he so her. "Oh hell no! You are not going to the mall wearing that! You look like a walking Christmas tree!!"

She looked down at her red-green knitted sweatshirt and long brown skirt. She's usually not a fashion disaster. She knows how to dress well, she just can't be bothered.

"Oh stop whining! My clothes are fine. They're comfy and I don't care what others think," she retorted.

"You may not care about what others think, but I do!! I don't want to be seen with you if you're going to be looking like that! You can wear plane blue jeans and a shirt that'll make you comfy and not look hideous!" Gab exclaimed.

"Fine," Sage groaned and went back to her room, changing in to a more 'decent' clothing.

"Happy?" She asked Gab as soon as she finished changing into a plain white shirt and blue jeans.

"Yup. Let's go!" He grabbed her hand and dragged her to the car.

★☆★

Sage hid behind the closet rack, trying to escape from the wrath of Gab. The guy is worse than sopping with a cheap ass father for bra in a shop full of teen agers. Except Gab is nowhere near cheap. They've been shopping for 3 hours and they're only at their third store. He made her try on every single piece of clothing the stores have and make her twirl around like a little girl. She was like his own personal doll.

She sighed. I should have just shopped on my own. She never knew shopping could be so stressful. All she wanted were a few new comfy clothes.

"Sage, stop hiding and get your ass here or I swear you'll regret it!" Gab shouted in the middle of the store with his deep voice. Everyone looked at him, especially since they're in Victoria's Secret. Ugh! He's so embarrassing! He's lucky no one dare kicks him out because his family owns the mall and well, he's buying a lot of things.

She groaned ad slowly dragged herself to where Gab is.

"Is this really necessary?" She asked.

"Yes. You told me last night that the girls from your school kept on asking you out because you look like a guy right?" he asked and she nodded.