Ch.10 Party Pooper

Recap- The girl -Sophia I assume- nods, motioning him to go on. "Well," Liam sighs. "The boys and I have a problem. The plan isn't going our way. We need more information and she's not giving us any and-"

I don't let him finish. My words flying out of my mouth before I can stop them.

"And what, Liam? Why don't you tell me what you want to know? Why don't we clear things up? Right here. Right now!"

-------

(A/N: Let me just remind you that Micheal is played by Finn Harries from Jack's Gap in YouTube! Just a little FYI)

UNEDITED

Liam visibly gulps, his eyes wide as saucers and his mouth wide open as he stares at me in shock.

"Well this is unexpected," Sophia muses as she gives Liam an encouraging and mocking pat in the back.

Liam glares at Sophia before clearing his throat to speak. "I was just telling Sophia how wonderful you are!" He squeaks, his voice unusually high.

I'd roll my eyes but I'm too busy glaring metaphoric holes onto Liam's head.

"Oh common Liam! Stop trying to flatter me and start talking. Explain yourself," I demand as I place an arm on my hip, my foot tapping annoyingly on the concrete ground.

Liam opens his mouth to talk when a drunk teenage boy stumbles into me, making me lose my balance and topple over Liam. Liam loses his balance as well and he goes flying into an open -one toilet- bathroom. His foot gets stuck on an edge and he falls into the open lid toilet; falling face first.

"Ooh," we all chorus while cringing as Liam's face makes a splash on the toilet water. Liam trashes wildly, his head stuck and his arms failing around as he tries to get himself free.

I stifle in my laughter but the drunk guy besides me doesn't bother to hide his amusement. His deep laughter gets muffled by the loud music in the club, every beat making the floor shake and vibrate. Also making my head pound violently. 

Sophia runs towards her lover, her high heels clicking on the concrete and her red, tight dress hitching up higher as she ran. Sophia finally reaches Liam and she pulls him out of the toilet with a forceful pull.

Liam's head pops out of the toilet seat as his head is thrown back. Liam gasps for air, his brown hair dripping with toilet water and down to his one-white shirt, soaking it wet.

I stand there in shock, waiting for someone to brake the silence.

"Oh God," Sophia starts as she takes a glance at the toilet. "They didn't flush."

After those words fly out of her mouth; I brake. I burst out laughing with tears streaming down my face. I clutch my sides in pain as I see Liam's disgusted face as he wiped his tongue clean.

I hold onto the drunk teen as I laugh my arse off, my sides burning in pain. "Oh man," I laugh out, still arm hugging the teen. "I fucken love you man. Thank you for bumping into me. Oh golly, this is gold. I should of recorded this."

I take a peek at Liam to find him glaring at me, his wet hair stuck to his forehead and his white shirt slightly wet with a yellow substance.

Oh dear.

"You know, I was actually going to tell you what's happening but now, I wont," Liam states with a harsh tone as he lifts himself up from the ground, using the toilet to stable himself.

I huff in annoyance. "Psh, party pooper."

The drunk guy besides me burps before laughing loudly. "Haha! That's funny because his face was just on the loo and- and yeah!" He slurs while laughing which were interrupted by his hiccups.