Time To Move On

This was honestly just a spur of the moment story.

No, this will not be a cliche story! Its fifferent from your usual high school love about the nerd and the bad boy, or the nerd and the jock... So please, give this a chance...

So here goes...

*********************************************************************************************************************

Prologue

I saw him walk up to her and start flirting. I knew he knew that I was staring, but he didn’t care. He didn’t know I loved him. He didn’t realize the pain he caused me every time I heard one of my ‘friends’ talking about how great he was in bed. Dylan was a heartless jerk.

I turned away and bumped into Chelsa. I shut my locker and started to walk away and she jogged to keep up beside me.

 “He doesn’t realize what he has. Trust me, if he can’t see what he has, he doesn’t deserve you.” She offered me a sympathetic smile.

“He knows what he has, Chelsa. He knows that he has a trophy girlfriend who he can show off to the world.” I looked down, tears filling up my eyes, but I shook them away.

She was my only real friend and the only one who wasn’t around just for status. She was also the only one who knew how much this relationship had actually meant to me.

“Oliva!” I heard someone yell. I looked up to see Jake and the rest of the football squad beckoning me to follow them. “Come on! Dylan’s looking for you.” I sighed in annoyance. I highly doubted that he was looking for me. I’ll bet that he was trying to avoid me as long as possible.

However, I still followed them to where I saw the rest of the cheer squad. Dylan was surrounded by them, the stupid popular jock that he was. They hadn’t seen me yet so they didn’t care. He bent down to kiss her again; Annabelle.

She was obviously attractive with her fake blonde hair, blue contacts, spray tan and her starved thin body. Come to think about it, everyone in the cheer squad was fake; sometimes, I hated being a cheer leader.

I let my teary gaze wander over him for a second. Then, after drawing up my courage – and ensuring that all traces of my emotion had disappeared – I called out in a sickly sweet voice, “Dylan! Babe! I missed you!” I did in fact miss him, but not for the reason everyone believed.

I stood tall and glared at the rest of the cheer squad who quickly scattered. Dylan quickly looked at me, and sauntered this way, a smirk on his beautiful lips. He quickly bent down to place a possessive kiss on my lips and looked at the rest of the team. “Hey! Eyes off my girlfriend!” He bellowed.

That’s right. Dylan Davidson, the captain of the football team and the biggest womanizer in our school, was dating me, Oliva Brown, captain of the cheer squad.

And despite being cheated on, countless times, I was hopelessly in love with the selfish bastard.

***********************************************************************

So here goes! I hope you all enjoy this! Please point out my mistakes and I'm open to criticism!!!

And don't forget to Comment!

And if you like it, why not even Vote and Fan!

Thanks again :D