Bad

"Haha." I laugh at a note that was thrown at my desk. I throw it to my best friend named Hayden. She gives me a death stare. Ok, she is a good-too-shoes, but I love her as a friend. She throws it back at my face. Oh no she didn't. I got up while the teacher was blabbering about uses of drugs. Whatever. I screamed at her. "You think this is funny, Hayden?!" "No, I think it is rude and ignorant." She replies. Everyone knows not to mess with me. Even my best friend. I slap her and she gasped, along with the other kids. "Excuse me. Do we have a problem?" The teacher asks. "I don't f@cking know. How about you ask this b@tch?" I reply madly.
Everyone thinks I have anger issues but I don't. I'm just usually a b@tch.
"Language! Come down and come with me to the principals office right now, young lady!"
Great. Another day at the office.
She grabs my hand and angrily stomps to the office but I pull her back.
"I'm not spending another day there." I scream.
"Yes you are. Now come." She grabs my arm again and this time I just let it slide. Who cares about me anymore? Not like I have loving parents.
I go into the office and I see him standing there.
He had black hair and blue eyes. He had all black on like me. His hair was styled upwards and it looked amazing. I never felt this way about someone before. He looks at me and smirks. No. I can't be blushing. I turn away but then I realize the main reason I'm in here. "Miss Ghost, office now."
I roll my eyes and I see the boy holding in a laughter. I smirk and I go into the principals office looking at him and him looking at me.
After a long lecture, Miss Principal said something
out of the blue. "You are going to have detention everyday." "WHAT?!" Then I heard footsteps. It was him. "Doesn't she need someone to talk to?" He smirks and instantly smacks the teacher. I gasp. "Guess I have to go too." He frowns sarcastically. I bursted laughing. And she just stands there shook. Me and him walk out together and he says someone I wasn't expecting.

:3 guess you have to read to find this out yayayayayayyagayayayayayayayayayayay