The Music Academy {Harry Styles}

Terra Avery's, the loner of the group, the A student, the only girl who thought the world didn't want her.

the only way she could block out the world...

Is with music.

music kept her sane, and music told her to stay strong.

She was an amazing singer and dancer.

She loved when she would go to class because all her classes consisted...

of music.

Her whole life depended on music. She went to The Music Academy because she couldn't bear to be away from music.

That was high school when her mother would never let her near music. Her mother thought she spent to much time with music and was failing.

Terra was only the star student that everyone teased.

They didn't tease her for her scars on her wrists, or the freckles that lay upon her cheeks, nor was it her ocean blue eyes.

They teased her because she loved music. They teased her for her love of music.

Now this is university, and she loved it. Nobody could tease her. The reason she also loved it here is because no one can say she is weird. Everyone in this academy love music, they have a passion for music, they play instruments, and Terra was one of the popular girls. Terra knew more about music than any student in this academy.

This was her life now...

No one can say otherwise...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys:) Annoymous_writer here and I hope you like this book. I'm only now starting to write:)

And I am much like Terra:) she has a passion for music:) it keeps me sane.

I love music and I'm going to love writing this book for you guys:) and I will start labelling the music I listen to when I write new chapters:)

Please follow me

Vote

Comment

And like:)

Thanks guys:)

although I doubt anyone will read this...