Chapter 1 - Keep Your Eyes Open

A/N--> Really quickly just wanted to say, I opened the story with guns etc but the actual story is Fantasy . You will find out more Next chapter for all you Fantasy readers stick around! xD

________________________________

The urge to kill, returned.

I pulled out the gun that was hidden underneath my top and aimed ahead. I took a step closer to my target placing my free hand on my lips to warn him to be quite. I load the gun ready to shoot... but a heavy force of weight pushed me to the ground forcing me to let go of the gun. I stumbled back up to my feet and see myself surrounded by strangers aiming their guns at me. My eyes closed instantly, and my hands raised above me. It was finally over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snow began to fall, bringing with it a cold that penetrated to the very marrow of my bone. I pulled my thin well worn coat around my shoulders. As I walked I could hear the soft crunch of snow underfoot, coupled with the squelch of wet socks and boots. The air was biting cold and every breathe I took showed a plume of white steam. 

" I told you she was strong! You never believed me!" A hushed voice came out from the woods.

"Come out. I know you're there," I ordered as two figures came out of hiding behind the trees. "What did you see?" I asked still walking, placing my gloves back on.

"Everything..." A girl answered biting her lip, her eyes dancing to every corner.

I stopped walking and stood still. I lifted my head as I saw the sun rise above the mountains and the colours transcended, heating the entire sky with its blaze. I sharply turned my head facing the little girl and boy.

I found myself chewing my nails, I tried to keep my hands down from my mouth but found myself chewing again. "I have one question. Why did you follow me?" I asked as I crouched down to meet their height. "Hmm. Well?"

"We saw you leaving the training room. You were covering your face and running, and...and you were dressed in all black so we wanted to see what you were up to, were both really sorry Anna." The boy stuttered.

I sighed, placing both my hands at each one of their shoulders. "If your this desperate to learn, then I have no choice but to become your teacher, I don't have much choice you both will just keep trying." I placed my hand on my forehead scratching it. 

"But..." I said getting up and facing my back to them. The two kids gazed up at me with hope. " I need to tell you my story, how it all began for me."

"Alright!" The two 11 year old kids shouted giving each other high fives, both filled with excitement.

"Cindy...Andy." I said catching their attention. "Let me warn you, it's not a happy fairy tale story, and its not a finished one either." I sighed again, sitting down not bothered by the snow and began to tell the legendary story, of Anna's beginning. " So, this is a story about my beginning, of how I got to a situation like this, of how I became one of the worlds most wanted murderer."

__________________________________________

A/N--> End of chapter 1!  

 I'm only going to upload chapters from this account, so if you see this story being copied any where else, ill be grateful if you let me know. Also don't forget to comment and vote if you liked this chapter. Of course the next ones will be longer.