Anorexia Diaries

Hi, I'm Jazlynn, as usual, I have huge curly brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, and a body I never wanted.

My bestie Allie has tried to make me better but she can't. I lost our friendship back in 6th grade. 6th grade, that's where my life came breaking down like a huge wave that wouldn't let me come back up to gasp for air.

I remember this kid Cody, he was the cutest thing I've ever seen, black hair, hazel eyes, and the most amazing smile in the world according to me. I told him I liked him, and he said " are you serious?, you the ugliest, fattest thing in the world." I remembered that for the rest of my life.

So after that I started to work out, day after day, and I was so fit and healthy! But the mirror looked back at me six hundred pounds heavier. The pounds weren't coming off as fast as I wished so I started to skip a meal a day, after that it was two, then none.

I now weigh eighty two pounds, I started at one hundred twenty.

At school six months later, he said I looked too skinny and I should get some help. I remember saying, "are you serious?, I did this for you and you don't even care, and since when do you care about me? whatever bye!"

So here I am now, looking at the mirror in horror at how fat I am. then suddenly my dad walks in, and he is horrified, he only sees me with layers and baggy clothes, he calls a doctor and I stop him. He said it's the doctor or therapist. So here I am. outside this dumb therapist group for eating disorders.

I see one beautiful, tan, skinny, and tall girl named Amber. She looks at me and smiles seeing everyone else is really fat. I sit next to her and she gave me her number. We didn't do much that whole day but talk about our feelings about our bodies.

Amber invites me to her house after group, and I say sure. In her room it's huge, with a huge fluffy bed and a huge tv. I ask her why her parents aren't home, and she said they died two years ago in a plane crash.

I felt so bad. "just forget it, hey do you want to sit with me at lunch?" "Sure" the next day I sat with them while all the guys at the table checked me out.

But there was this one guy there, he had bright bright pale blue eyes, dark hair and tan skin, he later told me his name was Justin.

He gave me his number and we were texting,

Justin: hey

Me: hi

Justin: wyd

Me: nm just watching tv wbu

Justin: same

Me: cool

Justin: so.. Do you want to go out sometime?

Me: sure:)

Justin: tomorrow at 8?

Me: where to?

Justin: it's a secret:)

Me: ok gtg bye ttyl

Justin: ok

OMG I just got asked out by Justin! I can't wait till tomorrow! I decided to wear a red dress that reached right above my knees, but I'm curious where we're going.

Amber asked me to hang out after school and go to her house to study, while doing math, she asked, "so what's going on?" and I told her about Justin. "OMG you're going out with Jusin?, that's great!, But.." "But what?" "your going to need a makeover baby girl." ugh!, fine"

When she was done I looked beautiful. she straightened my hair with this thing that last 2 years. she did my makeup so perfect, I looked like a princess. "wow" we both said. I was so ready for this date.