Love Must Be Shown (CrystalXGrimmjow)

Crystal Scarlet would normally be in the town of Magnolia, but this adventure takes a turn for the better.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

CHAPTER ONE

Crystal Scarlet, the younger sister of Erza Scarlet, was your average Fairy Tail Requip wizard: she was apart of the Scarlet family, but did not act like Erza. As her friend Faith Marvell, a celestial wizard with most of her gate keys normal keys but she had some Zodiac gate keys, was catching up to her to start another day in the guild, and later they arrived only to see... You guessed, a guild brawl. The two girls just walked in like nothing happened. "God dammit, Natsu, can you go one day without starting a guild brawl?!" Natsu just stood up and said, "Gray started it!" Crystal was not amused. So, she went to see Erza. "Erza!" Crystal called out to her older sister. "That's enough! All of you!" Erza shouted out to the entire guild. Erza turned and saw the girl who called out to her. "Hey, we can talk about your plans over some strawberry cake." Crystal nodded in agreement. "Speaking of siblings, I have to find that little Wendy..." So Faith ran to find her.

After the day was done, Crystal walked to her home that she rented with Erza, Faith and Wendy. "Hey... Who's that?" Faith asked, with worry in her voice. "I don't know, but..." Instantly, she saw the green marking and the ripped mask. Crystal ignored it and slung him up on her shoulder. "I think I know who it is..." Crystal muttered shyly. Faith asked, "Well? Who is it?" Crystal did not want to say anymore. After they got home, the girls got bandages and medical items to help the man who was severely injured. "Okay, Faith, put him down gently... I said gently!" Crystal said. Faith got the bandages and gave them to the brown-haired girl (Crystal). She stared at the cut across his chest and the burn that was there as well. She started wrapping the bandages on the cut and cutting the bandages. Crystal tied the bandage up and waited for his recover. As Crystal was leaving for dinner, she heard the man's voice. "Hey, woman", he said. "What?" Crystal replied. "Thanks for bringing me here." "It was no problem at all." Then Crystal left for dinner.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

If this was too short, then let me know. I'll do their love story in chapters. Bye-bye for now!