Austin's Shadow: Layne

~1~

 *~* A/N: Hey guys! my first story so give it to me straight! I know Layne seems kinda harsh at first but youll learn why in the next chapter or so! p.s. sorry its so short!

*He  knew it was risky. Heck, this kind of thing always was for people like him.*

Austins POV

"Just get the coffee Austin," Austin Mahone tells himself. "Get the coffee, keep your head down, and you'll be good."" Oof! Hey! Watch it super star!"  ~Austin realises he has just run into a stranger trying to keep from getting noticed by his fans~

Austin: what? What do you mean super star?

Girl: *wiping off spilled coffee* Not hard to telll..... Austin isn't it? Well your famous necklace is like eye-candy against your tan skin and red shirt plus your pierced ears and your obviousness at trying to avoid any ones gaze.

A: so..... you a fan?

G: more or less. I've seen some of your vids and ill admit you've got talent and you seem kind enough to your fans. die hard or otherwise.

A: ~to self: this girl is kinda cute. and she seemed to have a fiery personality :)~ well, since you didn't scream or ask for a picture/autograph, I'm guessing your not really a "die hard" fan?

G: mmm its just.. hard to spark my interests.

A: well ms. Hard to spark, *I flash a smile* Can i get you a coffee to replace the one i made you spill?

G: I don't know super star, you sure you wanna walk into Starbucks with those Mahonies right by the Door behind me? *smirks*

A: but how, you, what the...

G: Look, we can get coffee just not here. Lets try the Coffee Loft k?

A: the where?

G: *almost impatiently* come on, not many of your oh my god die hard fans will be there.

A: alright.. Wait! I didn't get your name!

G: *over her shoulder* Layne.

A: ~to self~ huh, Layne. sounds nice...

Layne: comeing super star? *offers a softer, playful smile*