Stuck On You

A/N: this story is smut and contains a lot of sexual references so if that's not your thing don't read on

Betty and Veronica were at the offices of the local paper. Betty was convinced that her parents were hiding something and she was determined to find out what. Veronica had offered to come along because she wanted to help out her friend.

However, when they got in the elevator they encountered a problem- it got stuck. Veronica said: "well I'm sure this wasn't part of your plan". Betty replied: "to be honest I didn't really have much of a plan once we actually got in here".

As it was likely to be a while before anyone could come out to help them, the girls decided to get comfortable. Even though the elevator was quite large they were still snuggled right up to each other, it just seemed to naturally happen.

Breaking the silence, Betty said: "Veronica can I ask you something?" To which Veronica said: "you're my best friend, you can ask me anything and I'll be completely honest with you". Betty then asked: "when we had our tryout for the River Vixens, why did you kiss me?"

Veronica replied: "well Cheryl wasn't impressed with our routine so I had to think quickly of something that would grab her attention- and the first thing I thought of was kissing you. Anyway don't pretend you didn't love it, I saw the look in your eyes Cooper".

Betty said: "well I was kinda shocked, but I have to admit it wasn't bad". When Veronica protested: "only not bad?" Betty replied: "OK fine. You are a very good kisser. I have to admit you're a better kisser than Jughead". Veronica had to smirk at that comment.

At that moment their eyes met and neither of them could mistake the feeling that came over them. Betty leaned forward and gave Veronica a soft kiss on the lips. Their lips only parted for a matter of moments before they crashed together again, both girls unleashing all of their desire.

The girls wrapped their arms around each other and pulled each other closer in deepening the kiss and their tongues battled for dominance. They only parted when air became an issue, although as soon as they had got to their feet and got their breath back they resumed kissing just as passionately as before.

Veronica pinned Betty against the wall of the elevator. The brunette may be the smaller of the pair, but if she wanted something she always got it- and right now she wanted Betty. The feeling was most definitely mutual as the girls began removing each other's clothing until they were down to their underwear.

Veronica stared at Betty and the blonde breathlessly nodded, confirming that she wanted Veronica just as much as the brunette wanted her. Without any hesitation Veronica slid one hand inside Betty's panties and began working on her clit.

At the same time Betty removed her own bra and flung it in the general direction of the rest of her clothes as Veronica used her other hand to steady herself before she began sucking on Betty's breasts, alternating between the two.

The blonde didn't even attempt to disguise her moans as her best friend drove her to ecstasy. It was Betty's first time and she'd never imagined it would feel this good, but Veronica certainly seemed to know exactly what she was doing as she turned her attention away from Betty's breasts and towards her neck and shoulders.

The hand that was working on Betty's clit got faster as her moans got louder and eventually she reached her climax and juices flowed out of her pussy. After giving Betty time to come down from her orgasm Veronica cleaned up her best friend turned lover.

As the girls got their clothes back on, Veronica said: "well that was a pleasant turn of events" to which Betty replied: "you can say that again. When you told me you've got moves you clearly weren't just talking about cheerleading"