// one - cruel world //

SEASON 1 - WHAT BEFORE MATTERS

CARLY

Cassidy "Carly" Jones lived in Bridgemont. She was a honor roll student in Brigdemont Prep.

And nobody knows how she does it. How she gets the money.

Carly grabs a sachet of cocaine from her bra and breathes it in.

"Uhh. Finally better. That's so good. Uhh" Carly mouths as she breathes in the cocaine from her bra.

And she is know known for her article ;

CARLY JONES ON LOSING HER VIRGINITY
Cassidy "Carly" Mikaela Jones ; The Student Body President of Bridgemont High

I believe that everyone should it. Everyone has a chance on losing their virginity. It's up to them. If you want to be a mother/father (do it! Don't use a condom!) If you really really want to be a virgin or lonely-stuck up slut (Use a condom! And feel the pleasure) As you see , I had experienced things like this ; but It ended up with abortion. I felt bad for the baby , and I felt bad that I may or might be going to hell for this , but be sure to remember this words "Don't tell my mother" , if she knows what you did last summer , you're gonna be fucked by Dad. And mom , if you read my article , fuck you too. Rest in peace you belonged in hell asshole.

Carly Jones never cared about anyone. She loves herself , and infact that's the only person she cares about. She lives in a large hill mansion and a mini country club.

But Carly never expected that things would go wrong after she published her article in a random newspaper.

Carly was a pretty petite , she's blonde , her lips is rose-coloured and her eye color is blue-ish greenish.

"Keep it up , together!" Carly told herself while she fixes her hair.

KARL

Karl Valentino is not your bad-boy type. He looks like a bad boy / gangster but guess what? You're wrong. He's a good boy , and still a VIRGIN.

Karl is also prepping up before college , so he entered on one of the finest schools in Bridgemont , a school with such class , Bridgemont Prep , same school where Carly is going to as well.

Karl is a millionaire. He's rich. He lives in a fine First class mansion. He stays low-profile but with a kinda first class profile. Everything for him is basic. He's smart. Lile his father who is an attorney.

But he stays home all by his self. He's always alone. He does not like to be comforted of any sorts.

Suddenly , buzzed out of ooze he called his best friend "Janna" from Ohio.

Karl dialed Janna's number.

"Hello. Janna , you there?" Karl asked.

" Oh hey , Karl. I'm really sorry right now. But I have to go check on something!" Janna excused Karl.

Karl heard music in the background.

"You're partying aren't you? Well. Stay safe" Karl said as he hung up on Janna.

As he opens the door to his room , he accidentally steps on his joystick.

"Oh shit. Oh my gosh" he said while he's examining his joystick. "Well , I guess. I'll buy a new one"

Then he grabs a glass of milk in the kitchen and comforts himself while watching home videos of him saying his first words , as he eats his first rice meal and first baby steps.

Boring life isn't it?

Karl was always alone.

He never had any mere contact with any other people. Even his best friends , because he likes to comfort his self.

Until , the door bell rang.

He opened the door.

"Surprise. Happy Birthday!" His mother and father and his adopted sister greeted him.

They sang the Happy Birthday song.

"Okay. Okay. Karl. Make a wish" Mrs. Valentino told his son Karl.

"I wish we never get to live in a cruel world with such cruel intentions" Karl wished as he blowed all the sixteen candles.

"Here are your gifts!" Karl's dad pointed out the mountain of gifts that had arrived.

"Wow. Very good. Is this all for me?" Karl asked.

"Yes. All for you Karl. Well. Enjoy! And Happy birthday Karl" His sister , Kathryn told Karl.

"Ahh that's so sweet. Can you give your brother a hug?" Karl asked Kathryn for a hug.

"Hug your dick. Asshole!" Kathryn refused.

"Language , Merteuil" Mrs. Valentino said.

"Let's hit the table!" Mr. Valentino said.

"Oh thank God , Yes. I'm starving" Kathryn claimed.

They all took a seat in the large table with full of foods to eat. It felt like Thanksgiving for Karl.

"Wow. Is it Thanksgiving day?" Karl told his family as they all laughed.

8 hours later....

Karl was fast asleep. Until , the alarm clock rang.

"Karl. Wake up. It's your first day in prep school!" Mrs. Valentino shouted.

As Karl woke up and screamed!

"First day high , bitches!" Karl told his self.

As he ran to the kitchen , grabbed an apple.

"Are you gonna eat breakfast?" Mrs. Valentino asked Karl.

"Oh no. I'll be late for school" Karl told his mother while he kissed her.

"But you're 40 minutes early. Karl" Mrs. Valentino said.

"Goodbye Mother! And Marita , open the garage please. I'm taking my Corvette for a ride today" Karl ordered Marita , the maid.

"Sure Sir , but won't you be using your Lambo?" Marita asked.

"There are cruel people in this world. Some of them might fuck up your car!" Karl told Marita.

Karl was afraid to bring his Lambo to school because the juniors might fuck up his car and he doesn't want that. Karl wore an exact prep school uniform , all black. With black socks and black shoes. Fine isn't it? They also wore a tie. Which seems sketchy but it was glamourous.

Karl rode his red Corvette to school. Incase if you're poor and delusional. If you don't know what a Corvette is , it's a fine car.

Karl never rode the bus. Because the bus are for assholes.

He arrived school in time. The doors were blocked. Because the principal had to announce something.

He parked his car. Then the students looked at his car and one student said "Nice car , bro!".

"So today ,ladies and gentlemen , I present to you. For this school year's student body organization president , give it for hot rod Carly Jones!" The principal presented in the stage in front of the school's front yard.

"They do this every year" Some of the students murmured.

"What a slut" others said.

"Did you read the article? She's in a major problem right now" Some of the students murmured.

What are they talking about?

----

THANK YOU :)
NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPLOADED SOONER ENOUGH!
THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS WILL BE INTENSE AND YOU WILL LIKE IT I SWEAR!
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME !
THANK YOU :)

----