chapter 1 new boy

Chapter 1

There was a teenage girl who lived in the city and got good grades. Her life was boring until she met Ari. He was the new boy in the school. He wasn't normal like any other boy, he was different. She hated him after that first day of school. That girl was me: Angel Sparks. It was August 31st, the first day of my Junior year in high school. I walked through the main doors of my school into a huge hallway and into the office to pick up my schedule for my 3rd year in high school because I got my classes changed. I opened the door and saw a strange boy wearing a long gray jacket with black pants. The jacket wasn't thick, just skinny ... like a sweater. His hair was wet from the rain. Yeah it was raining outside. He had a handsome face. I couldn't look at his eyes because he had looked away. "Thank you." he said to Mrs. Sharol, the lady at the front desk and left. I stared after him, unable to tear my eyes from him. "Can I help you dear?" someone asked me. I looked to see Mrs.Sharol looking at me. She raised her eyebrows. "Can I help you?" She asked again. "Umm... I need my schedule ... please." I almost forgot what I needed because of him. She looked through her files and pulled out a paper and handed me a paper. "Here you go sweety." She said as she handed it to me. She had white hair and blue eyes; a small nose and a crooked smile. "Thank you." I said and left to find my first period class. English 11, room: 312.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------