Meet Yours Truly

Hi!
I’m Mary Ann but most of you know me as Barbie.

Yeah, the figurative Barbie Doll.

Care to know where this rather elegant name popped into my cloches?

Making my most civilized christened name Mary Ann move into the world of the dead and forgone extinction?

Well, let me recite my very famous attributes as I’m aware even a year old baby has it at heart.

  Where should I start?

I’m a tall, slim, blond haired, azure eyed girl with naturally perfect manicured hands which can make a bleach blond manikin blush about her unkempt fingers and a natural grace that rivals the poise of the highest priestess of Atlantis.

And oh! Before I forget, I’m the fairest maiden of them all!

What about Snow White you say?

Well, let just say Miss White can never hold a candle to my fairness.

There, I said it!

Ok, let me get all this over with, before I get the biggest spank from my abortive sister in-law!

Well!

I wish I call tell you I was born a princess but that will be a complete and utter BS!
(Excuse my German! )

I was born into a family.

(Duhh, that’s obvious! )

Well, a nearly perfect one if my father hadn’t been a rather ambitious fellow.

Don’t get me wrong, I had loving parent and much doting siblings; Nick and Nicki!

Sorry if I didn’t add Minaj, my dearest Nicki fans!

But I guess my readers with a bigger right brain figured they are twins.

Go Figure!

Clap for yourselves!

We lived in a nice British neighbourhood, where there wasn’t too much wealth, neither was there poverty.

Everyone went about minding their own business, only branching into someone else’ when;

* There is a fire outbreak (which never happens)

** A husband want to process his wife into a minced meat ( mind you, we like our breakfast continental)

*** You give birth, especially when you happen to pop out a very beautiful baby girl (as it was in my case)

News of my rather abrupt arrival into the third planet moved around in my neighbourhood, crossed the figurative picket fence into much scarier and broader territories, where kings, queens, peasants, dwarfs, elves, werewolves, banshees, vamps, witches and wizards all moved from their respective kingdoms with gifts just to see the fair beauty.

Sorry to bust your bubble but none of my visitors thought it prudent to bring me merr, Frank essence or gold since they all collaborated on getting the memo that I wasn’t our Lord Saviour Almighty even with my perfect outlook!

Pffffft!
A lady can be pissed about it,can't she?

*********************************

Thank you guys for the first read, watch out for the next chapter!