Pieces Of You & Me

This is a story about firsts--love, hate and agony.

Olivia Taylor's life turned upside down when she found out her mother was moving into her boyfriend's home. The glitch? The boyfriend had a son named Greyson--the guy she loathed more than anything.

Greyson Edwards was your typical arrogant self-entitled jerk. He loved to taunt and tease Olivia. But the more time they got to spend together, the more complicated things became.

Will these two stubborn folks ever figure things out? Will they let themselves feel what was truly boiling underneath the angst and unveil the passion that's only a mere kiss away?

Pieces Of You & Me

(Book 1 0f 2)

Pamela Ann

Pieces Of You & Me

Copyright © 2014 by Pamela Ann

All rights reserved.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without a written permission from the author, except for the inclusion of brief quotations in a review.

Edited by

Kristin & Alizon

Book Cover by

Mellissa Gill

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”

― Albert Einstein

Prologue

Back in third grade…

There were ten kids invited for Edith’s, my best friend, summer party. 

After three hours of fun games, swimming, eating and other festivities, all eleven of us gathered in Edith’s bedroom to play spin the bottle.

I was having fun laughing at the others’ dares up until it was my turn, pairing me with Greyson Edwards—the new boy that had transferred into our school and everyone had been crushing hard on.

“Ooohh, Olivia’s going to have her first kiiiiisss,” everyone teased while I blushed hot red, looking away from Greyson as I slowly got up and hid inside the closet, which had been marked as the kissing closet.

The small area was dark and chilly, but it smelled comforting—like lavender.

I sat on the carpeted flooring, waiting for him to come. I could hear some shuffling then I saw his face—blushing as hard as I was—before he went inside the closet with me. He closed the door behind him, and then sat right next to me, silent.

Weren’t boys supposed to be initiating the kiss?

“Umm, should we get this over with? I don’t want them waiting.” I could see the outline of his face, his beautiful eyes that struck me speechless.

I love his eyes, I thought as our gazes connected.

“Are you sure it’s okay?” he asked nicely. I could hear his voice shake a little.