Night Class (SasuxSaku)

Chapter 1

“It was a normal Friday night, teens partying, parents out of town and baby sitters sitting on babies."

"But not for one girl, she’s not your average normal teen and she doesn’t do normal things like normal people."

"Instead she’s out at night protecting the town from cold, blood sucking  vampires. A girl with long silk hair, the colour of cherry blossoms, her milky white soft skin, emerald green cat like eyes that glow in the dark."

"Sakura Haruno, known as The Huntress.” The pink haired hunter sighed at the narration of her friend.

“Seriously Hinata, you watch way to many movies. ” “Hai Hai.." a soft giggle echoed through the night. "But it turns out this movie is real.” The dark haired giggle, she stood on top of the roof with binoculars in hand.

“Whatever.” Sakura yawned as she stood up and stretched.

“This is so boring. How come we’re on duty? There aren't even vampires  around?” Sakura groaned as she hung her head and leaned against the edge. She felt her phone buzz.

And her ringtone started to ring the unusual tone that Hinata disliked. She looked at her deadpanned, and Sakura burst into a fit of laughter before answering.

“Sakura.”

“Sakura! I’m down town.It looks like there’s a fight down here. I'm going to need some help."

“Why? You can’t handle it all by yourself, Nara?” Sakura teased. The young ninja knew that on the other side of the phone, the bored teen was smirking. "I can, but there’s around 20 of them and 1 of me. You don't want your favourite classmate to get hurt now, do you?" He replied in his usual bored tone.

“Oh, a damsel in distress? In need of our help? We’ll be there!" Sakura mocks. "Now wai-. " Sakura ended the call and tucked her phone away.

“Hey Hyuga?" Sakura calls out to the young heiress leaning against the the railing, with a silver mini binoculars in her hand."Hmm?" She turned to the pinkette who's smiling.

"Nara is about to be eaten for dinner.” Sakura wriggled her brows  “And he didn’t invite us?” Hinata placed a hand on her chest, playfully pretending to be hurt by the news as they raced towards Nara's location.

~Meanwhile Downtown.~

A certain boy with a spiked up pony tail watched as the scene unfolded before him. He chuckled at the group as they started shouting and shook his head. "You gotta love a good fight." He commented

“What happened now, Uzumaki?” A raven haired boy appeared behind a tall  blonde guy who's scratching the back of his head annoyed.

"Nothing, Uchiha. I dumped Keaf’s sister that’s all” he shrugged.

“Boys don’t be so immature he dumped the girl. So be mature civilians and get over it!" A blonde female interverns, she got in between the two bickering, Nara sat up as he leaned closer, the young blonde catching his attention, he watched as  the petite female scolding the other blonde.

The girl wore a short mini purple dress that hugged he small frame, the dress reached just above her well toned thighs, a black leather jacked drapped around her shoulders.

The  brown haired boy known as Keaf snapped as he pulled a fist to knock the beautiful blonde, Shikamaru tensed as he got ready, the  man known as Keaf was inches away from her face, the blonde girl didn't budge, she just looked over to the blonde known as Naruto. "I could have handled that Naruto." She rolls her eyes, the blonde known as Naruto grinned slyly, "I know, but a man should never raise her hand in front of a lady." Naruto shrugs.
"Ugh!"  Keaf suddenly started to face his fist on him.