Copyright and Summary

C o p y r i g h t
Copyright © 2017 Nya Knight
(Whereabouts_Clueless of Wattpad)
All Rights Reserved.

No part of this story shall be copied or pasted by any means. Not without written, typed, or verbal consent from the direct author.

This story is not intended to bore readers to death. If a case has opened, similar to that type of situation, do not proceed to contact me.
I AM NOT AVAILABLE! (^__^)

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events, buildings, establishments, or any occurrences are all derived from the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Resemblance to any characters, places, or events are strictly coincidental and not related to this story.

Please no negative feedback unless it is constructive criticism.!

S t o r y S k e l e t o n
(Past)
Marley Jackson has been hunting Supernatural criminals ever since she could wield a gun right next to her historic Uncle Vince and still make it in time for afterschool volleyball practice. He made her a deal. She goes to college for four whole years to get a real education, and he will give her his whole fortune.
When she finally finishes college to find Vince killed by demons the very next week, Marley is hurt and confused until she realizes what she was destined to be.

Garrett Morgan misses college and all the things it offered. Especially a brunette vixen he won't ever forget. But now that his father is relinquishing the Alpha mark to his only son, Garrett is scared he won't ever get to live his life unsupervised. When a rogue group of vampires kill his only Pack, he is left an Alpha without a pack. But also an Alpha with a major vamp bite.
Can he keep a bloodthirst under control around Marley?

I hope you enjoy my first chapter and please remember to VOTE and COMMENT as you please!

(⊙_⊙)OMG we're actually putting my story out there!! Sing with me Nunu

🎶Stone Cold, Stone Cold
   You see me standing.
   But I'm dying on the floor
🎶Stone Cold, Stone Cold

Awh that song's got me in my feelings, Nunu. Are you trying to sabotage me with a kickass Demi Lovato song? :-[