Author's Note

A new journey has been started! A Lovely journey. There will be a few clichés, and if you don't like them then I advise you click away. However, I have to decided to bend some of the rules. Some clichés I want to avoid, while others I find actually make the story better.

Some clichés I will avoid are...

#1 When the girl is the nerdy/good girl, while the boy is the popular/bad boy.

(I have seen this in a lot of novels, nothing against it, but I want to try something new! I want to have the girl be the popular one while the boy is the "outcast")

#2 Ex-girlfriend out to get the main character.

(My novel will have an interesting "rival" that I hope has never been done before. Like I said, I am mixing things up.)

#3 The main character ends up falling for their best friend.

(My Girl main character has many friends, but instead of falling for them why not fall in love with a cute stranger.)

These are a few examples of clichés I will try to avoid, no promises. However, I have seen these certain ones a lot and want to try something different. I will be using some clichés you might have seen before, but like I said, what is a story without some cliché/cheesy moments?

This story will manly be in Layleigh's Perspective. However, on some occasions we will see a bit into Zachary's mind!

I hope you are excited for the first chapter which I am working on! It might take longer to post on this story because I want to make sure I do the best quality I possibly can!

Bai meh little animals!