prologue

Mia

Guess I am not the only one in planet Earth to possess a lost socks basket in my laundry. Every time I head down to the basement where my special tiny familiar and greenish lilac - totally shabby chic decorated laundry is, I wonder:

- Will I find their soul mates? Poor ones, it has been ages since they are lying on that small basket and I couldn't help them match again.

And I start laughing. Then reflecting upon my life, my personal lack of a soul mate.

- I am just like my lost socks. Anyway. How come, I wonder, it is so fundamental for socks to match or not?

What if socks don't match at all? Which specific universal rule states that white socks should go with white socks with the very same length and decoration? Believe me, opposites attract themselves. That is rule number 1. That is why I normally don't wear matched socks. And this is how I found and then lost my soul mate. My unique love. My best friend and then much more than this.

If you'd like to hear about my story, well, I guess you should make you comfortable and sit down. Now. Ok, are you feeling ready to listen? OK. Let's start. From the beginning.

♡♡♡♡♡
Do you like Mia? What do you think she is going to tell us? Who is (was) her only love and soul mate?
I would much appreciate your suggestions and ideas!
Stay tuned 😉