Goodbye,Fred

Elle's PoV

'Flashes of green light blind me as spell after spell is flung in all directions from all different people. My mind recalls a memory from  my sixth year when Harry almost killed Draco Malfoy using 'Sectumsempra'. In the 'Half Blood Prince's' Potions book the only description was 'For Enemies'. 'Death Eaters are enemies aren't they?' I think to myself as the spell leaves my lips. I turn away, unable to watch as my former opponent bleeds out on the ground.

"Bombarda!" Is followed by a loud crash that echoes against the ruined castle walls. Voldemort's low hiss meets my ears, " Your efforts are futile, every drop of magical blood spilled is a waste. I'm calling off my men. Dispose of your dead with dignity. Harry Potter, I now speak directly to you, Meet me in the Forbidden Forest and accept your fate. You have one hour."

I make my way to the Great Hall and manoeuvre my way through the countless bodies spread out along the floor, refusing to look at any of them, afraid of finding out their identity. A crowd of red-headed Weasley's swarm around one spot and dread nestles in to the pit of my stomach. I speed up my pace as anxiousness sets in. The pale face of Fred Weasley stares up at me, unblinkingly. A cry of agony rips through my chest as sobs rack my body. I collapse, drawing my knees into my chest as mournful wails of pure sadness escape my lips.'