Please keep my secret

PLEASE KEEP MY SECRET.....

BY:HimeGime123

"Please keep my secret" is what i've been saying lately since i started my last year in High School.

Some people think that being rich is easy. 

They think you get everything that you want at your single command but no! 

I'd rather live a simple life than to have live with a secret since you were a child.

Hi! My name is Miyuki Grey Kazehara.The daughter of Lucy Grey the manager of one of the Grey Hotels(the famous international hotel company) and Natsu Kazehara, 

the secret business partner of Mr. Christopher Lively(the owner of Lively Group Of Companies).

At home and to my close friends I am my real self. The graceful and respectful yet fun ojou-sama (young lady/mistress).

 But outside and in school, I am the athletic and ms.perfect half- japanese, quarter- american, quarter-filipino student of Starlight Academy who is super rich and a member of the ROYALS.

The ROYALS are the most popular, beautiful, and rich students of Starlight Academy in the High school Department.

Beautiful

sexy

kind

fun

athletic

rich

fashion lover

smart

(Almost Perfect)

thats me. Miyuki Grey Kazehara. but theres more to me than you think and it involves my secret. You want to know what it is? Then you better read to find out. 

But theres one more thing to tell you. Once my secret is revealed, my crazy but sometimes boring life will become much more crazier.