Prologue

“You look absolute magnificent in that dress, my love” His whisper breathy in my ear as his ice cold hand were gently brushing my shoulder. “I must say I can’t wait for tonight. I may just rip this dress of you right now.”He moved his hand towards my breast. My heart started to react, beating out of control. What wrong with me why can’t I control myself.

“And disappoint you aunt, who put so much enough into this dress.” I reply looking into his blue eyes. They almost looked ice, yet his black hair made him look handsome. I shouldn’t be thinking of him, his dangerous I keep remind my self and today who knows what might happen to me. His was wearing a white suit instead of his black one which his aunt lay out. He smirked, knowing that he was already in enough trouble with his aunt.

“You right, there is no point in making her angry expected it would be amusing to watch her react. Aunts are always so fragile creature. But let not talk about her this is our day remember... ” I shiver of the last word he said.  He put both his hand on my waist, I could feel tingles going up my spine. He looked so sexy that my heart was crying out for him. Bloody hell, I want him no matter the cost yet the word danger popping at the back of my head.

“What on your mind? You do not seem happy” Yes I shouldn’t be happy, but for him to ask that made me believe he actually cared, But no I'm not happy how could I this day will determined my faith , no more it be seal from freedom.

“Just wondering how you can compare your aunt to a creature” I’m must be kidding myself this man is practically an A class murder. He doesn’t care about anybody, none his parent, family even his dog. With a click of his finger he will kill anybody without so much effort or beg for mercy

“My dear would you be happy that I said human instead.”He said in a sarcastic tone. He can not be seriously.

“What do you think, you really disgust me” I said, as I turn to look down at the floor, i folder my arm while trying to avoid eye contact.

“Now don’t you say that or...you will make me angry” There were irritated in his tone as he finished the last sentence. Great I made him angry, me and my big giant mouth. Who knows what he would do if he gets angry.

He grips my cheek towards his face. He lean down, I could feel his breath coming down my faces, his eyes burning with anger and his lips were dry. I could tell he wanted to shout but instead he act calm. What do they say about people who act calm again; that they are always the worse cause you can never expected what they would do next.

He gazed into my eyes. I was trying to read his next move but for some reason was locked down on his dry lip. I slowly moved my hand towards his face; bring him close to my face. I want him that all that was going through my mind, ignore my other mind. Just one wouldn’t hurt and before I could stop myself my lips were set on his as my world disappeared slowly. All I could think about was us two all alone in this room yet there was some noisy ringing at the back but I continued to ignorer it. He lips may be dry but damn his great kiss. He kissed hard as his big hands were on my hips. The chemistry between us was beyond my imaging, as I grab his hair close to me while he went lower. I was almost out of breath, but than he stop. Why did he stop?

“We should get ready, today is our day after all” He smiled, as the bell start to ring. My heart start to beat, no, It was time to start.