Chapter 3

Hello lovely people!!!

Saturday nights are party nights and Sundays mornings are hangovers…..

But if you’re one of those who love to crawl in bed and read till your eyes balls out, then this is my weekend gift for you.

A big round of applause for me!!

CHEERS

Yeah I know I’m awesome ;)

Picture on the side of Rebekah

ENJOY

Chapter 3

King Caladrius is leaning against the wall near the balcony in his bedroom, watching the fragile woman whom he loved with no limits, having peaceful slumber. The light from moon after filtering from the white curtains were reflecting back from the golden tiles of the wall and giving the whole room a golden glow. Rebekah hands were unconsciously caressing her swollen stomach.

A sigh left Caladrius’s lips and he averted his gaze towards the pink-ish hue in the dark sky. Those eight planets are more close to each other now. Soon she will be gone, the king thought to himself. The searing pain in his heart increased after this thought. King Caladrius is the strongest monster alive of the eternity but the pain of losing his beloved with each passing second is eating him alive. It feels as if it wasn’t her going through all the suffering but it was his heart that has gone through destruction and back and again to destruction.

Slowly massaging his chest when the pain further increased, he rests his weight on the floor. It would seem unnatural for you to see a King more an evil one to look vulnerable and helpless, sitting on floor.

In her sleep, Rebekah turned to her side which caused her burned arms to slide roughly with the sheets. Whimpering loudly, she sat up on bed holding her arm. Tears were streaming down her face. Within a fraction of second, Caladrius was next to her. Sitting next to her, he gently took hold of her burned hand and blew cool air from his mouth on her burnt skin. At this loving gesture, she still managed to smile at him.

“Let me at least heal you darling”, the Caladrius pleaded with slightly shiny eyes. Rebekah caressed his cheek and said,

“You know I can’t”.

“Why don’t you understand Rebekah? I’m tired of your stubbornness”, anger was more prominent in King Caladrius eyes than any other emotion.

Rebekah knew Caladrius was deeply hurt. She can feel it in her own heart but she was just not ready to let her baby die. Not after when she have waited for so long to feel the happiness of becoming a mother, to feel a new life in her own body, to know that this new life is a symbol of love of her and Caladrius. But it doesn’t matter for Caladrius because he didn’t to understand. She have told him this million times but now she realised that he simply didn’t want to understand.

“You don’t know what it is like to be a mother!” Rebekah curtly speak. Her lips were in a thin line and her eyes were red by now. She was trying her hardest not to cry. How much she wanted Caladrius to stand by her side with her decision. How much she wanted the father of her unborn child to have compassion with their baby. But she better knew that Caladrius won’t do that.

Caladrius watched the fragile yet strong woman. Tears from her eyes were threatening to spill and she has her palms shakily pressed against her stomach. He wanted to comfort her but this will get him melted. He won’t let that happen. He has come this far with Rebekah but she is only preparing to kill herself with his baby.

Thinking about his flesh in her stomach infuriated his anger further. It was the reason she was dying slowly and painfully. He could feel the white part of his eyes turning blood red as a sign of losing control.

“You’re choosing this thing over me”, he pointed accusingly at her rounded stomach.

“Thing…?” Rebekah’s voice was barely above a whisper.

“CALADRIUS…” she yelled with full force “…this is my baby. And I’m not choosing anyone. I am just protecting and securing my child’s future”. She was panting heavily due to all the energy loss.

“Child’s future?” Caladrius chuckled darkly. “Do you even realise that you won’t be a part of that wonderful and bright future?” the king mocked at her. The veins in his eyes were engulfing any left trace of whites in there.

Rebekah was silent for a long time. Staring at the man standing in front of her. If it wasn’t for the current situation, she would have mesmerised by his unnatural beauty when he is this angry. Yet all she could think about was his words that were ringing in her ears.

She didn’t even realise that she was crying until Caladrius wiped the nonstop stream of fresh tears. It broke her heart that she won’t be with her family. She won’t be able to witness her son grow. She won’t able to count the similarities he shared with his father and her. She won’t be there. She won’t.

Caladrius cupped her face and tilted it towards his face. Staring into now puffy red eyes, he kissed his wife.

“Don’t leave me for anyone”, he pleaded once more before pulling Rebekah to his chest and resting his chin on her head.

Deeply engrossed in her thoughts, she laid her hands on Caladrius wide chest and stared at pink-ish hue in the sky through the balcony.

So how much do you like it??

Let me know

READ, VOTE, COMMENT, FAN….. AND OBVIOUSLY RECOMMEND   ;)

xoxo