The girl in his dreams

Author's Note: So yeah, I'm here again to welcome you to my new story entitled "The girl in his dreams". This was supposed to be an one shot but it ends up really long so I've decided to cut it into parts.

I really tried my best in this story and I hope it turned out good and I hope that you'll like it.

This story is inspired from All time low's song entitled, Remembering Sunday. If you guys have time, please kindly listen to it. It was really good!

Without further more ado. Please sit back, relax, read and review!

Disclaimer: I don't own Bleach.

--xx

Toushiro Hitsugaya woke up one wednesday morning, sweat dripping on the side of his face. His eyes snapped open as he catches his breath. He dreamed of her again. He's been dreaming of her lately. He pulled himself up to a sitting position and buried his face to his hands. It was shaking.

The girl in his dreams, she has a mid length raven hair and a pair of beautiful grey orbs. Her face shows matureness but youthful at the same time hovering at the age of 18. She has a soft smile in her lips and sometimes it turns into a devilish grin. She was wearing a white dress that hit conservatively on her knees, flowers embroidered to it's collar, and framing her petite body perfectly.

He's been dreaming of her since he moved in to his small but cozy apartment while taking a fine arts degree in the university. She pops into his dream almost everyday. Sometimes she was just sitting beside him in his dreams, watching the sunset silently to a place that he didn't even recognize where. He tried to talk to her but she just looked at him and smile softly which he can't helped but to smile back. Something about her makes him comfortable and attracted at the same time.

Closing his eyes, he tried to forget about his dream. Sometimes, it creeps him out. He was just a normal university student and he knows perfectly that he doesn't know the girl in his dreams and he's sure that he haven't seen her anywhere through out his life. Deciding to start his day, he slowly opens his bright teal eye and hopped out to his bed.

X.X

Life is pretty much perfect for him. He was a child prodigy, his parents can afford anything he wants or even he didn't asked to and he has a face that can make every single girl swoon without him trying.

Sitting on his desk, he watched his professor explained something about history but he payed no mind. He was bored. Really bored. He closed his eyes and let himself to be oblivion on the things around him.

And he saw her again.

Dressed in her usual white dress, standing next to a cherry blossom tree, bare footed. Her back was facing him. Her long hair swayed gently against the wind. He wants to approach her but he didn't. He just watched her from afar. He looked around and he noted that he didn't know the place but he knows that wherever he was, this place is such a beauty.

And as if she feels him, the girl in his dreams turned around to face him. Her face suddenly broke into a grin. He finds her undeniably beautiful. She took a few steps forward and now she is standing right in front of him. She lifted her hands and caressed his cheeks softly. Surprised by her action, his eyes widened but soften in a second. She was warm. He can feel her warmness throughout of his body as if she's giving him strength.

"Hitsugaya." She tells him softly.

His eyes widened again once more, she knew his name.

"Who are you?" He asked her.

"Hitsugaya." She repeated.

Toushiro raised his snowy brow to her and she frowned.

"Hitsugaya."