It all started at the Meet and Greet?!

Hey guys so this is my new fanfic and I hope you all enjoy comment wht you think after this chapter if I should continue.... :) thanks~

Grace POV~~

So today is the day. The day I get to meet my heroes the 5 people who saved my life. If you

haven't realized I'm talking about the band One Direction. It's just so hard to explain how much they helped me and that's why I'm meeting them today to give them the letter.

Niall POV~~

We have been here for about 4 hours now and I'm beyond tired and just want to sleep. But don't get me wrong I love our fans but its just hard with traveling and everything that there's

never a break and I'm sure the lads who agree with me, but that just part of our job. And also..

"Ouch Harry what was that for"

"You zoned out"

"Oh ok sorry.. Hi love what's your name"?

And before she could even answer I looked up and saw the most beautiful girl standing in front of me..

Grace POV~~

I walked in the room and kinda just stood there awkwardly in front of Niall. Then Harry hit him which caused me to laugh a little. Niall apologized, but I didn't really mind.

"Hi love what's your name"? Niall asked me.

And just as I was about to say my name Niall looked up at me and was just staring. Did I have something on my face oh god this is really embarrassing.. I turned around and started to walk away.

Harry's POV~~

What's up with Niall, first he zoned out and now he's starring at this girl. She began to walk away so I got up and flicked Niall in the back of the head.I walked outside and saw her

standing there.

Grace POV~~~

I was just standing outside wondering what I should do till I felt someone tap my shoulder, I turned around and there stood Harry Styles?

"Hey what happened are you ok"?

"Yeah I'm fine"

"I have no idea what's up with Niall, but come back inside".

And before I could even say anything, Harry took my hand and began to walk inside. But as we were about to walk inside Harry turned to me and said "I'm guessing you ready know

who I am but I'm Harry, Harry Styles and you?" I smiled at him "Grace, Grace Brooks."

Harry's POV~~~

Grace.... Grace thats a beautiful name for a beautiful girl like her. She seems so nice and ugh I hope Niall doesn't make her walk away again.. As we walked in everyone was starring and then I looked down.

Hope everyone enjoyed tell me what u think and vote!!!