Universe's Revenge

after girl

noun

a girl you want to marry one day, 

but don't want to be with her just yet,

 because you're a whore.

I always thought the city where I live would be the perfect place to bury a dead body. The one you don't want found, that is.

I looked at the naked albino boy laying in a black-sateen bed. It was then and there that I understood why boys say too much makeup is like lying to them; even if this albino painted his face the same as Joker from Suicide Squad, his true face was far from the beauty that was Jared Leto.

I turned off the camera on the laptop and searched for my client's 'delicate' photos.

Apparently this bastard of a boy thought he could blackmail her.

Just the sheer thought of the nature of his crime made me want to do worse to him than simply drugging him up. Just to be clear – he undressed himself.

I deleted my client's photos from the albino boy's laptop. Which is where I should stop.

However, recently I found myself a new life's philosophy; if a boy acts like a dog, treat him like a dog.

I reached for my phone and took a few 'delicate' photos of him. Insurance. It's just good business.

I don't understand people's double standards; when a guy gets hit by a random car – it's called karma, but when I do it, I'm the crazy bitch. Karma is just Universe's way of revenge.

I bet you're thinking what a bitter bitch am I by now. But trust me, every evil queen has a backstory, and a boy, or boys who done her wrong.

Girls of our generation need to be tough. And if you can't be tough; be mean.

What you'll read in the next few chapters are the truly false and falsely true stories of Ljubljana's whores, fuqbois, and other monsters haunting our very own generation.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got some photos to post, and some egos to break.

Yours truly,

Urshka

the Baddest B*tch in the Balkans