<3 my lovers(bisexual love story)

My name is sam but eveybody call me sammy. Im 17 years old im from New Orleans. im half Mexican and half Black. Im light skinned with a nice BIG ass and a hour shape body frame.i got a body that bitches pray for, and niggas niggas wish they could hit. My attitude is trust no bitch, love no nigga. Im bisexual, i go to McDonogh 35 High School( real school in new orleans), I got four best friends Danielle, Gabrielle, Tanisha, and Raquel they my ride or die bitches frfr.

Danielle but everybody call her Dani. At barely 5 feet tall, light skinned with a nice body and some good long hair people underestimate her until they are faced with her sharp tongue. She grew up with a tight knit family and a bossy twin sister.

Gabrielle but everybody call her Gabi. She's bossy, funny, and overbearing(but we still love her). she has an opinion about everything, especially when it comes her twin and her best friends. She's light skinned with a nice body and some long black hair.

Tanisha is outgoing don't give a fuck about what anybody has to say, and says whatever on her mind at all times and don't care if it hurts your feelings or not. And always down to pop off at anytime. she's big boned and keeps some hair in her haed.

Raquel but everybody call her rocky. she's outgoing love to party and hanging out with her homegirls, but she would pop off quick if she had to. she have a body to die for with a nice ass on her