My one and only

23rd July 2009.

Chapter 1

"Make sure you put the sun cream into your bag". Shouted my mum from the bottom of the stairs.

"I have" I replied.

It was the summers holidays of our university. The whether was just amazing, it's not likely to get whether like this in England it's always dull. So seen as it was our holidays me and my friends wanted to do something different than just staying home. Also I just needed to get away for a while after a bizarre few months. Mum and dad split up I have no clue why but they just did and I lost my sister. She died from cancer. Everything at Home just seemed so depressing so me and my friends decided to go to the country side.

"right mum I'm off" I shouted while standing next to the door. Mum came running and gave a big hug. I hated it because I just don't like goodbyes even though I was really going far.

"Right jasmine you ready" said Alisha (my friend)

" yes I am!" I shouted excitingly. We all got into the car. It was me Alisha Tracy and Kainat who we're going on this adventure. The journey was 2hour away from our area.

"Oh my god this is going to be so fun" said kainat happily.

" I know right" I said.

"there better be hotties about"said Alisha.

"Your definitely going to have a lot of attention if there is"said Tracy laughingly. Alisha was always the one who got attention of the guys she was so pretty, had the most amazing blue eyes and fair skin. Like come on who wouldn't. She was really confident with guys. I always the innocent one, the quiet one when it comes to guy I never had a boyfriend. I've had my crushes. Like in college days there was this guy called Hasan he was fit! I had a massive crush on him. Never told him how I felt though. I always the nerd I guess, got on with my education.

"Maybe jasmine might find the man of her dreams" said Alisha sarcastically.

"Not really" I said. As The girls laughed it off.

We was an hour into our journey and we got really tired so we dozed off.

"Jasmine" "Jasmine" "jasmine" I could hear echoing. I slightly woke up.

"We are here" said Tracy.

We was staying at a Hotel. All the girls quickly ran inside and left the luggage there. I got out the car as the beautiful let shun I my face. There was a man who was picking our luggage up I could see him at first he had his back turned to me as he carried the luggage into the hotel.

"Excuse me sir, that's my luggage" I shouted as I ran to catch up with him. I don't think he heard me the first time so I shouted again. This time he heard me but he didn't turn around.

All he said was " I work here and it's my job to carry your luggage" in his deeply soft voice. At that time I felt like a right idiot. So I just went to the main desk where the girls were. I just behind them while they got the key for the room. This place just look so expensive and exotic as I said in my head. From there I just knew it was going to be the best summer ever!. We got the keys for the room and as we got to the room Tracy couldn't get the key in, so I tried and to realize Tracy was out the key I the wrong way around was expectable from her. As I opened the door I had a good feeling about the room, and I was right. It was massive, unique and just the best room ever!

Chapter 2

I just quickly jumped onto the kingside bed and said "this is mine". The girls looked at me and jumped on me.

"Knock" "knock

I got up and opened the door and it was a lady with our luggage. It wasn't the man who bought it in. I didn't really pay attention to who he was. The girls just didn't want to stop they were up for going out to the beach which was near the hotel so we got into our skin tight shorts and our bikini's and were ready and off out to have some fun.

Before we left we had to give the key in to the register office So I went down to give he key but no-one was at the reception so I just waited for a while.

"Madam can I help you" said a man from behind me. I felt like I had herd this voice before. I swung myself around and there was this tall, dark hair, good looking guy smiling at me, I don't know why but the very moment I saw him I got this weird feeling in my stomach. I don't know what feeling it was but it was just extraordinary.

"Em...em the key" I stuttered

"Sorry I don't understand you" said the man.

"I need to give the key...keys in for a bit " I said.

He just smiled and raised his hand out for the key, so I quickly gave him the key and walked off back to the room to get the girls. As I was walking off I turned around and he was staring at me, in action of doing this I bumped into the wall. It was so embarrassing, he just laughed and I went red like at tomato. I just couldn't help thinking why I was so nervous and weird around him. I've seen guys before but with this guy it felt weird. For the first time I stuttered in front of a guy.

'You gave the key in" said Alisha.

"Yes I have now lets go " I said

As we walked out of the hotel I looked around too see that guy again but there was no sign so we went to the beach. I dont know why i was looking for him but i just was.