Extended Description

Bruised Knees 

     So maybe he wasn't a knight in shining armor with a helmet of steel riding a noble steed. This isn't a fairytale, and this sure as hell isn't Shrek with dragons and ogres. But right in this moment I can tell you he was special. Maybe he was only in my life for the shortest amount of time possible, but he was there and for some reason everything seemed to get just a little bit easier to handle with him around.

     Until God decided to swallow him up. Sometimes I wondered why I even cared about a boy who was rude to me most of the time. He made fun of me for being sick, when deep underneath that hard surface of his, he was sick, too. He acted tough in the face of a threat, but he was a softie underneath. The only reason we actually met was that stupid church sermon I was forced to attend around Easter time with my family. He just so happened to be there with his, and for the most unknown reason ever, my entire family knew his. Except me.

     One thing is for sure, he enjoyed cuddling, having movie marathons, eating popcorn until his fingers turned a bright yellow, and he had an odd obsession with Tina Turner (one I still can't understand). I never knew these things until he persisted we hang out. And maybe that's what you want to know: the story of us. 

     But the story I'm going to tell you isn't the story of how we fell in love messily and how the first time we had sex was in the back of a jeep (because that's totally romantic), and how our first date was getting Chinese take out. I'm going to tell you the story of two reckless teenagers, who had no idea what they want with their lives, who somehow end up hopelessly devoted to one another even though they were doomed to lose each other in the end.

- - -

a/n: hey lovelies! after eight million years i'm back to the world of wattpad! i'm bringing you my first ever actual fan-fiction. yes, this is about harry styles and yes this is going to be humerous and saddening. you'll love it and hate it (at least i hope you do), and you'll be clawing your eyes out (totally kidding. maybe). 

feedback would be very much appreciated. if it's just a vote or a comment or even a follow! it means the world to me, honestly.<3 

i hope you're all having a wonderful day. stay beautiful! 

x

alan