Finally Free

Shiro : Hello my lovely reader!

Kuro : this story is one of the story that has been made by our mind since 3 years ago and we just forget to publish it so here is it!

Shiro & Kuro : please enjoy it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A boy was inside his bare room want to end his live but his family stops him from doing it again. He want to end his live badly because of he can't accept this treatment and reality any more to stay alive.

"Why can't you see?" ask a boy to his family with dead tone before he continue "Why can't you ask me if I'm fine? You all always think that I'm fine, I'm alright being chained inside this room, I'm alright being alone!!! You want me to die faster by torture me slowly and painfully!! " shout the boy to his family that flinch in the end after all what they did to him. "W..we-" "Don't say that you are sorry!! You always say you are sorry but after what you did everything oh so graciously give for me to believe you still love me. Now look at me slowly being insane and dying. I can't forgive you again." the boy point to his body that have scratch, cut, skinny that show all of his bones, many diffrent colored bruises  and covered by a tattered cloth.

"So give me a chance to be free by killing my self! I don't want to be chained anymore! I want to be free and now you want to stop me again! Just because you think you are right and I'm wrong! What did I do to deserve this?!" the boy said with tears start falling from his eyes sobbing that every time he have hope it's crushed mercilessly by his family

"Please... stop!" shout the boy family half heartly begging him to stop thinking it's just an act that he want to get attention from them.

"Why I need to stop when this is my chance to be free forever?" the boy ask to his family with death eyes that make his family really flinch.

"I can be happy for ever after this. When every thing I do, I try never satisfied you just because I'm weak, a stupid son or child to you." the boy said while raising the knife that on his hands.

"I didn't care that I will be in hell or what... I just want to be free... I just want some one to talk, love, hug and to share... but I never get it... it's all because of your fault!" that's was the boy last word before he stab his own heart with the knife and died with a smile.

The boy family cry with regret but what is done is already done... Afterall it's all the result of the treatment that they give to the boy

And the boy finally free from being bind and happy

 The End~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiro : so how is the story?

Kuro : don't forget to comment it, please. we want to know if it's good or not

Shiro & Kuro : Bye bye~