Take A Fuckin Sip Babe

The only place Heather Dean felt safe, the cold sweet taste of artificial cherry on her tounge. It was the only thing she could do to take her mind off of her mother's suicide. Drink it away, just with less alcohol. It was more of a "if I drink this, I can freeze my brain, forget about everything for just a few seconds." It worked.

   The bell of the 7/11 door rang rang as the door opened slightly, "PLAIN OR BBQ?" The girl shouted out to someone.

   "BBQ!!!" A male voice shouted back, very snobby.

   "Greetings and Salutations" HD greeted with a smirk. 

   The girl turned to look at her, "oh Hi, Heather Dean correct?" The offered a hand.

   Heather Nodded, "Yeah that's me, you can just call me HD, or High Def for short. What's your name?" HD smiled as the girl turned to look for the right snack for her friend. "You a Popular?"

   She laughed at That, "no, I'm a Martha, Martha Sawyer. I'm don't really like my friends."

   "I don't really like them either, so, did you say Cherry or Blue raspberry?" Heather began walking over to the Slushie machine, pulling out a large cup.

   "I didn't, but, Blue raspberry" she walked up, leaning up against the counter as HD filled up the cup.

   "So, why do you drink this crap?"

   Heather laughed lightly before replying, "Keeps me sane, me and my dad move around alot, state to state usually, if the dad says we gotta move to Sherwood Ohio we move to Sherwood Ohio. These places are the only things that never change, always the same 7/11, same Slushie flavors, sizes, keeps in things consistnt."

   A horn sounded from outside, "MARTHAAAA" 

   Martha smirked before turning out to leave "well, gotta go before my head is cut  off and mounted on a wall, I'll see you tomorrow."

   "Alright" Heather have a two finger salute and a smile as the girl left.

A/N: Short n sweet