had me shakin' (just mine all mine)

It's only fifteen minutes before they go onstage when Josh pushes Tyler into their dressing room and makes him take off the jeans he just put on.

"Do you really think we can do this in fifteen minutes?" Tyler asks as Josh pulls out a bottle of lube.

"Huh?" Josh asks, looking preoccupied.

"We're not exactly the best at quickies," Tyler points out. Josh shrugs as he slicks up his fingers.

"We'll be fine," Josh says before he presses his mouth to Tyler's. Tyler yelps a little in surprise when he feels Josh slip a finger inside him.

"We're doing this now?" he asks.

"Doing what?" Josh says, sounding absentminded.

"You're gonna fuck me now?" Tyler clarifies.

"Oh." Josh fumbles for something in his pocket. "No."

And then he pulls out a buttplug.

"What?" Tyler says, staring at it.

"Wear it. The whole show," Josh says.

"No..." Tyler says, but he feels his cock start to twitch with interest. "You're joking."

Josh shakes his head. "Not joking. You wear this the whole show."

"That's insane," Tyler says, but he finds his legs spreading further apart despite himself. "What kind of porn have you been watching?"

Josh laughs a little. "Yes or no?" he asks, holding up the plug.

"Well..." Tyler considers this. It'll probably make things more interesting later tonight at their hotel, but how hard can this be? "All right."

Josh grins at him, slyly as he pushes the plug inside of Tyler. He seems to already be halfway in his dom persona, and Tyler shivers involuntarily.

Tyler pulls his boxers and jeans back up a little awkwardly. The plug didn't look too big, but it feels huge inside him.

"Come on, babe," Josh says, and there's his persona. He grabs Tyler's waist, pulling him out onstage. "We got a show to do."

Tyler had no idea what he was in for. Jumping and running and climbing only shifts the plug around, sending waves of pleasure through him. He thanks his jeans for being so tight, because otherwise the crowd would be getting a pretty full view because he's so damn hard.

Josh isn't helping either. Josh is seizing every opportunity to rub up against Tyler, to shoot him sly smiles that Tyler can feel in every pore.

By the end of the show, after what felt like days of agony, Tyler and Josh walk off the stage for good. Tyler's practically limping, and he's almost entirely slipped into his sub persona.

"Josh," Tyler gasps, "Josh, please, I need..."

"I know, baby, I know," Josh says soothingly, running a hand through Tyler's hair. "You just have to wait though the drive to the hotel, okay?"

"Okay," Tyler murmurs, torn between moving into Josh's touch or not. He craves contact, but he knows it'll only torture him further.

"Come on, babe," Josh says, wrapping a steady arm around Tyler's waist. "Let's get to the bus, okay?"

Tyler's practically dragging himself by the time they get to the tour bus to drive to a hotel, and Josh simply picks him up and carries him on.

"What's wrong with him?" Mark asks curiously as Josh sets Tyler in his bunk.

"He doesn't feel so great," comes Josh's quick reply before sliding in after Tyler.

The bus ride is hell for Tyler.