<One Shot Story> A Confusing Love

[Flashback]
=Los Angeles International High School=

Diana: "So.... Why you want to meet me?"
Stephen: "We have been together for 4 years and this is our last year of school. I'm getting worry about our relationship after school end"
Diana: "Don't you worry. We will still together. Don't you remember our promise that we will be together until our last breath?  And we will take care each other."
Stephen: "Yeah. No matter what. I'll protect you and love you with all myself, promise."

[End Of Flashback]
=In a dark small room=

    That words keep playing in her mind. As her remember that her warm tears keep streaming down on her pinky cheeks. She feel like there's no more hope for her to live since he kidnapped her and cage her in this room.

Diana: "It's been 8 months you cage me in this room I don't get you Stephen. You told me that you love me but why? What have I done to you until you have to do this to me? Don't you promised me to protect me but now you're the one who hurt me"

  She's crying non stop. Her eyes become so red and puffy. Stephen cage her in a room without any window. 'It's black, dark, no window, thick wall.' Stephen will come check on her everyday sharply at 4pm with a tray of food and clothes. Stephen's attitude is so strange, somehow he is so kind & caring but after a couple of minutes he will be like a wild wolf. If he turn into wild wolf he will beat up Diana while crying and shouting 'I love you!'

   Today is weird because Stephen didn't come check on her. Until the time passes at 10pm. When she about to fall asleep she hear the door knob twist and the door slowly open. It's not surprising at all, Stephen. He come to me with a blue box and sit beside me.

Stephen: "Hi my love"
Diana: "Don't call me that. You don't love me"
Stephen: "You have no idea how much I love you Diana"
Diana: "YES! I DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING IDEA HOW MUCH YOU LOVE ME UNTIL YOU HAVE TO DO THIS ALL BULLSHIT TO ME!"

  Stephen slap hardly on her left cheek leave a bright red handprint then he rub her cheek

Stephen: "Don't start it. I don't want to harm you"
Diana: "But you did already"

  Stephen show her the blue box. It's looks like an old box with a gold diamond on it and it's written 'Diana & Stephen Forever'

Stephen: "You remember this box? You used to love this box so much. You decorated this box beautifully. I still keep it"
Diana: "I Don't want to remember"

  Stephen's face frowned and the he open the box. There's a lot of pictures of they both and love letter. Diana look at it and her tears slowly drop. The most thing that make her tears falls like a river is when she see their love ring that have theirs name on it. How much she love the old time. 'Love each other, smile laugh talk cuddles together'

  Stephen who enjoy the moment look at their precious things and talk about their sweet past time. When he can't hear anything from Diana, he turn to face her. Diana just stare confusingly at him...

Stephen: "Why?"
Diana: "I don't understand and I can't even I try my best to understand this situation. It's seriously confusing me"
Stephen: "What's make you confuse?"
Diana: "Everything about you Stephen. Why you suddenly change into someone else that dangerous to be with? Whenever you harm me, beat me you will shout and cry at me 'I love you'. If you really love me then why all this happen and surprisingly it's you who the one did all this to me."

  Stephen just stay still, head down looking at the floor. He's also confuse with himself. He know that they both love each other but all things just change in second when you heard your parent's conversation back then.