My life as a High School Gossiper

Intro...

Hi, my name is Trinity, Trinity Hart. Yep, I'm your average high school gossiper. I am considered one of the popular's at Lincon Bay High. I guess I should get to the story now..

Chapter 1:

"Heyyyy Trinity!! Got any new dirt for me??" Georgia (my best friend) asked excitedly. I walked over to her and we did our little high five which we had been doing since we were little. Yeah yeah, seems a little stupid, I know, but it's something that we did.

     "In fact I have two Missy G" I said as I winked at her. Missy G was my nick-name for Georgia. "Welll??!!! Tell me I am dying to know!!" Georgia exclaimed. I simply sat down at 'The Pops' table, which was what we all called the well-known 'popular table' and looked around acting as if I had no idea what she was talking about. Georgia began continuously bugging me until I finally gave in. Georgia squealed with delight and bounced up and down letting her red curly hair bounce all around.

     "Mrs. Connors and Mr.Holten are going out," I said as I stuck my tongue out and made the most disgusted face I could, "and George Henry and Erin Rolland are going out." After I said this Georgia, who made a disgusted face, she said " If George thinks he is going to go out with that nerd and be a part of 'The Pops', He's got another thing coming." she said in a brassy voice.

     Almost, as if on cue, George came in followed by Erin. Before they split up to go sit down, they smiled at each other, George winked at her, and then he kept walking until he reached Georgia and I.

       "How are my two favorite Pops? Do we have any new dirt on anyone?" he said rubbing his hands together, like a greedy millionaire. Georgia and I looked at each other and then looked back at him. We sat there for a little bit and then I looked at Georgia. "I think it's time" I said. Georgia nodded and stood up.

     "Time for what?" George asked puzzeled. Georgia walked up to him, looked him up and down with her piercing green eyes, and then shook her head. "George, George, George. You do want to stay apart of 'The Pops' right??" she asked questionably. George looked at her confused. "Yeah?? Why wouldn't I be?". Georgia stared him down.

      "If you want to be apart of 'The Pops' then you can't date one of the non-pops. Especially Erin. That little dweeb doesn't know a thing about style and doesn't seem to have that great a personality, or much at all... If you want to date her or continue to date her you will not be apart of us anymore" She said, lacking compassion.

   George was shocked. "I guess I choose you guys.." he said solemnly. Georgia and I looked at him unconvinced. "OK" I said standing up and walking over to him. "Prove it.".