He Rejected Me Just For My Sister, So I Took His Brother {Vampire}

Hannah Scott is a vampire. Her mate, Jackson Jones, is one as well. But, he rejects her as soon as she met him. Then the very next week, he was with her sister.

They hate each other now, but,Hannah come to realize that she likes his brother, Brett. She tries to be friends with him at first, and he pushes her away.

What is it going to take for Brett to feel the same way about her? ====================================================

*Hannah's P.O.V* I sighed as I looked at my clothes in the mirror. I had on black skinny jeans, a plain purple t-shirt, black high-top converse, and a slouchy beanie.

It was a new year at my school. It wasn't you average school though. My school, is a school for vampires. Well for the full blooded ones anyway.

The ones that aren't full blooded are called half-breed. I'm, of course, a full breed, or I wouldn't be going to my school. You can tell full-breeds and half-breeds apart by our eyes. Half-breeds eyes are an amber color, while ours are just any normal color. Full-breeds also have a few powers, they weren't anything big. We can only control the elements.

Half-breeds don't, and they also thirst more. We don't have to drink from humans, but that's how we all like it. Half-breeds don't have mates, since they were turned. I haven't found mine yet.

I'm 16 years old, I have black hair and silver eyes. I live with my parents and my twin sister Haylie, who looks nothing like me. At first I thought she was adopted from another vampire family, but sadly, it wasn't true.

I heard my mother yell for me and Haylie to hurry up. I bit back a growl and grabbed my backpack then headed downstairs. My sister sat at the table, glaring at me, and I glared back.

We hated each other. Anybody could tell you that.

We left after my mother grabbed her keys and walked out the door. Let the yelling begin

**

When we got to school I went straight to my locker. The locker next mine had someone by it. Then I froze. It was him. Him as in my mate. I pretended i didn't notice and walked to closer to my locker.

As soon as I got there he growled at me. I gave him a glare and he hissed.

"I don't want you. I don't like you." he growled.

"That makes to of us." I snapped back. It wasn't a lie. I wouldn't go out in public with him. He was more of my sister's type.

"Fuck you." I said as I slammed my locker closed and walked away.

____________________________________________________

It is just a sneak peek :) It will be coming out soon :D