sirius black

nightfall
by h4rtache

Black waves kissed along the damp shore. In the lake’s reflection sat a full moon watching, waiting. Wise and entrancing, the orb danced along the ripples of Black Lake, the land’s rolling hills in the distance. As nightfall continued to drape the land, y/n wrapped herself snugly together with her robe. She was barefoot, quiet and worthy of an old Muggle painting.

In her mind, she reflected the passing year, her only friends, that of which she’s ever known, would be passing and growing on without her. Together, Lily, Sirius, James, Remus and Peter would all be turning 18 very soon and leaving Hogwarts for good.

A black mutt padded along the shore before spotting the girl and quickening its pace up to the edge of her bare feet. Sirius sat. He looked at her, and the dog thought her quite as lovely as she smiled warmly, a hand reaching out for the dip between his ears. He licked the tip of her toes in return.

“I want to stay here forever, Sirius.” she giggles, her hues slowly glossing over. Sirius quickly morphed back into his own form, towering over the girl and leaning forward.  He had placed his hands over her head, balancing himself on the large tree. Y/n knew Sirius had no say in the matter, is wasn’t his fault they were graduating. Though, a part of her hoped someone would let her stay, perhaps Dumbledore was nearby listening, watching, waiting…

“Now, now, dear.” Sirius begins, lowering himself to lay beside her. “S’been seven years, you really think m’gonna disappear into thin air? Me? James, Remus or even Lily?” Y/n chuckles, voice soft and on the brink of tears. “Well, Peter might run off, therefore I make no promises.” He teases. Y/N lightly shoved him in the side to which Sirius responded with guttural noise. As he chuckled, wrapping his thick arm around Y/n neck, tears began welling up in the corners of her e/c eyes. She laughed, She was so lucky to Sirius as a friend.

“You’re too good to me Sirius, always have been.” He placed his free hand over his chest, eyes rolling back as he made a dramatic sigh. “No, I mean it, Sirius.” She laughed.

“I know you do, L/N. I know.” He sighed, tucking a strand of y/n’s dark hair behind her ears. He smiled, though it cracked, like he was itching to do or say something.

“What is it?”

“Nothing i-i juusstt…” Y/n opened her eyes with a shake of her head as if to say ‘yes? Get on with it’. “I really adore you, Y/n..” He spoke.

Y/n didn’t hear the rest, as she was was naturally buzzing, warmth flooding her entire being. She smiled, taking her hand to his thinly clothed torso stopping at his thick neck, drifting her eyes to his own.

Sirius breathed slowly.

Y/n breathed back.

“You adore me?” she drawled.

“Well, I don’t know you look a bit weird without makeup on so… I think, ill-” Y/n hit him in the side again, giggling as she quickly wrapped her thick hips around his own. They were nose to nose now. “I’ll.. change my mind…” he swallowed. The waves of black crashed gently behind them while the summer leaves tousled lightly in the breeze. Sirius’s hands quickly gripped around her hips, and he breathed in her scent. Her lips were so close he could almost taste them, almost feel her, feel her. To feel her. In every way.

“I want to kiss you, y/n. I want to kiss you right now and my bury myself in you. So lovely, so kind.” Y/n’s breathing scrambled at the words. Her robe slowly slipped off her bare shoulders, her melanin milky in the moonlight. She felt the heat rise to her cheeks as she laughed off his flattering disposal. She felt like an angel, she looked like one too. Sirius had never seen something more perfect than the way her hips fit around his own, or they way her thighs thickened up when she sat, or how her cheeks flushed peach.

“Kiss me then.” She didn’t have to say it twice. His lips met her own and she tasted like honey, and Sirius’s lips were like a fit of wild bees. It was deep and emotional. Neither of them would speak about it for a couple sunrise’s, not until they felt the need to again. His tongue massaged against her lower lip, and when he gained entrance he quickly rubbed his fingers into her hips. He hooked them smoothly under her plump bottom, scooting her closer to him as the kiss got more sensual. He moved from her lips down to her neck, sucking at the skin when she mewled softly. “Sirius…” He immediately hardened at the words, grinding her hips down into his length he licked and sucked down to her collarbone before he couldn’t take her whining any longer.

“I think about you, y/n, I think about your hips under that loose house robe everytime I see you in class.” His words stirred her on as she ground against his member slowly, the heat between her thighs itching hungrily.

“Sirius, mmhmm.” She agrees, nodding her head back as he worked his way down to the top of her breasts.

“Fucking wonderful, so big.” He cooed as he pulled the fabric of her undershirt under her boobs, exposing the tops of her tender skin there. Y/n moved her hands from his own, placing them under his jaws, forcing his eyes to meet her own as she quickened her pace. She was close and Sirius wasn’t paying attention.

“Oh, fuck.” he practically moaned the words, watching as the lovely girl pushed herself along, he hadn’t realized how close she was until he was forced to look at her mewling face and the way her red blush settled on the bridge of her nose and cheeks. “Do it for me, please, faster. Just like that, oh yes.” He begs, coaxing her along. The words alone were enough for her rub herself harder, grinding against his twitching cock until she came undone. Her mouth hanging open as she moaned staggeredly, his mouth mocking her own he pushed up against her heat, feeling himself close at the sight of her thrusting on his clothed cock alone. “You’re so lovely, so lovely, doll. S-so..” with a final thrust he felt himself finish in his own silks, head resting on her neck as he evened his breathing. Y/n’s heart and stomach fluttered at the event, her hands, hugging around his black head, pet his hair while they sat in a rather awkward silence together for a while.

“I’ve never… finished …with someone before.” She confesses, her veins tightening at the words. Sirius looked up at once more, looking deep into her eyes which were nearly hidden under a thick layer of lashes. He rubbed her cheek with willowy digits, kissing her deeply; wet and love ridden.

“S’okay. Y’feel okay? Rode me so well, love. You really did.” Y/n blushed again, smiling, looking away from him as he spoke. She was so embarrassed. “What?” He teased, smiling big like, the corners of his mouth folding as he did so. “What? i’m being honest?” Sirius laughed lightly, moving his face to meet her own again. “ Feel alright?”

“Feeling fine.” Y/n agreed, chuckling. She slipped off his lap and onto her bare feet, fixing herself as she wrapping her robe against her frame and knees. She looked off into the waves. Perhaps the future held something promising, she thought as sirius stood to his feet, his shirt hanging below his midsection as to hide his mess. He took her hand and brought to his lips before wrapping it around her own waist as he stood behind her, swaying in the cool breeze.