The White Man pt 1.

On a dreary night two kids and a father, playing outside in the night fog but what they couldn't see saw them as they continued to play the kids and the dad got exhausted as the dad and one of the kids came inside with the dad to get a drink but the one child by themselve was Sussan. Sussan was waiting for her drink but before her dad and, her little brother Tommy The White Man appeared from the fog as he looked over Sussan he nodded delightfully, then they took hands and walked to where you could barely see them. Next the dad and Tommy went back outside and didn't see Sussan, Oh no said Tommy where did Sussan go as the dad screamed "Sussan" she said "daddy"? As she appeared with a tall white man her dad and, little brother were scared shi... let's skip this ;)  Sussan was holding his hand, but her dad said "get away from that thing" but she refused and said nothing then her dad screamed it she was frightened by her dad then the tall white man said this " she does not lovex you does not know you, and she is scared of you" . But then Tommy said "Can I be your friend too"? The White Man replied "yes" in a faint voice as the dad stared at the kids holding the white man's hand they turned around into the dreary forest to never be heard of again.