From Justice to Just Us (Roman Reigns Fan Fiction)

Wwe had  just opened a performance center in orlando. I was a diva in training and knew if I wanted to make it , I had to train with the best and that was Bill Demott. It was my first day of training in the performance center but also with Bill. I walked into the center, where I saw him waiting in the center ring.

“Hello Bill, a pleasure to meet you” I say while reaching a hand out

“No time for the small talk you're late” He dismisses my attempt at a handshake

I was suppose to be there by 8:00 am but I came 30 minutes earlier. You would of thought I could of gotten a little recognition, but instead an attitude.

“When I say be here by 8, I mean be here by 7 aka before I get here. I don’t want to be waiting for you, because I don’t need this, you do” He says

“Got it, I’m very sorry about that” I say holding my tongue

“Now we are going to start of with the basics, bouncing of ropes”

Bill had me bouncing off the ropes, among other things, non stop for 45 minutes until my legs gave out.

“Come on,thats all you got?  We’ve been doing this for only 45 minutes and you're already worn out.” He says in frustration

I spent no more than 30 seconds on the floor before he shouted at me.  

“You know what, I know today is your first day and all so I’m going to give you a break. Go!! Get out my face. I don’t want to even see the sight of you.”

As I was getting out the ring, I heard a voice from the other side of the center come to my defense..

“Bill what the fuck? Giver a break will ya….it’s her first day”

When I turned to see who it was, I couldn’t believe what my eye’s were seeing. It was Roman Reigns, Wrestlings most elite and most destructive force.

Nervously, I rushed to the locker room.

I was in the process of changing clothes where I heard a knock on the door.

“Come in” I say curious as to who it was

“Hey, are you okay. I know he can be a little much at time’s but he wouldn’t be Bill if he wasn’t” Roman says as he puts one of his hands on my shoulder while looking into my eyes

I couldn’t figure out if his eyes were light gray or hazel, all I knew  that it was beautiful looking into.

“I’m fine.I guess thats what comes with being in the business” I say

“I was watching you, you worked hard out there. I can’t wait to see you in action in the real thing”

“I can’t wait either and thanks it means a lot. And by the way I’m a huge fan but I’m sure you get that a lot.”

“Not as much as you think babe” he winks at me as he proceeds to walk out the locker room

“See you around” I say as I hold on to the door for him to pass through

“See you around babe” He says as he licks his lips

After that day I couldn’t stop thinking about him.