Percy

Chapter Seventeen

Percy wasn't sure of what to do now. Sebastian; Sincere's older brother (Percy assumes) is her real brother. He couldn't' compete with that. And he wasn't. Sincere and Sebastian walked around the corner. A smile tugged at Nico's lips. "Thank the god's you alive." 

   Percy turned toward Nico, "Nico. Why would you all of a sudden assume that Sincere is hurt; well exactly unharmed?" He just shrugged, "When Sincere mentioned that Sebastian can bite. That's when."

    Sincere smiled, "Well I didn't mean literally, Nico. Only a idiot would think that." Sincere's eyes widened, "Not that your an idiot, Nico." she flinched, "Did I make it worse?"

   Percy shook his head, "No. Nico's not that-" he looked down and saw Nico hugging his legs  saying, "Sincere called me a idiot." repeatedly over and over again

    "Oh my gods, Nico. I'll make it up to you. I swear on the River Styx." and she kissed Nico on the cheek, "Just don't worry you know. Everyone is smart in their own way. So don't sweat it, Nico." He let go of his knees and said, "Why?! Why did you, Sincere?!" 

   "Wow, he lost that insult fast." Thalia muttered then walked to the hunters. 

   "What did I do?"Sincere put both hands up in surrender, "I don't remember doing anything stupid?!" Hazel and Percy shook their heads, "Of course not. You made a deal with Lady Artemis to be a Hunter. How could you?!" Percy yelled at her. Sincere began to heat so she said, "What is it with you demigod?! It's like you own me or something. The only person who ever loved me was Sebastian! You people don't even care about how I feel." Sincere narrowed her eyes, "I'm able to make my choices in life, even if I regret it." Sincere got up and pushed past everyone.

   "Sincere!" Sebastian shouted, "Come back!" And he ran to Sincere.

   "I don't think yelling at her was right, Percy. You now that she us you sister. Think would she ever yell at you?"

   Percy expression softened, "Sincere I'm sorry come back." Percy ran after her and Sebastian, "Come back. I'll give you 50 drachmas. No make that 100!"

   Nico looked at Hazel and Jason, "Should we follow?" They both nodded. "Lady Artemis, if you may please stay here." She laughed, "Of course why would I go. I may hunt but I don't frolic along with demigods who aren't hunters."

   Nico opened his mouth then closed it again, "Let's go, Sincere needs to spend her last moments as a demigod not running from her brothers." then he rushed to where Percy was running to.