Before we begin...

Thanks to anyone who reads this story!

It's an idea that's been in my head all day and I wonder if you'll enjoy it. For some the story may be published and it only has this little note. For others, who come at a later date, they'll see more chapters but I now my precious followers will be looking out for new things.

One is a crossover story but I've only had two votes which are both for the youtubers x DC.

Then there is smut.

Now I know some of you people are like "What?! No don't do that!"

Look! Authors do stuff to make you, the viewers happy. I'm a bit uncomfortable and hesitant but I'm doing this for my more uhhh excitement seeking viewers. Sorry if it sounds offensive but I was actually trying to sound nice.

Then there is this project which is technically another crossover but it's a good one trust me.

One more thing. The story isn't going to a be traditional ship story that makes you go like "Oh! Galty" or "Sweet! A ZeroyalChaos fanfic"

NO! The ships. The final pairing won't be known...until the ending of the stories and there will be tons of them, trust me.

Oh I'm putting the Ender dragon as a neutral character but everyone will see him as the bad guy. Also, he's not going to be trapped in one plain. No, I'm letting him fly around in the crafter's world. Other youtubers will be villians and if I can't find enough, I'll make an OC.

Then they're is one other villian but you have to guess who it is~

It's all based off of another Author's story but I won't go in the same direction. I'll name them later in the story.

Oh, and there will be Ze's gay sheep. Can't forget the sheep.
Ze is actually going to be a big role in this story.

I'll put a few extras in with the DerpCrew, which are:

EntoanThePack
Dlive22891
Ohmwrecker
Gassymexican
Seananners
TheRPGMinx
Krism

Let me explain the pairings a little more before my phone dies.

I meant the main pairings won't be known. We already know that Minx and Krism are together. But they're the only ones. Yes Gassy and Seananners are by themselves but they're getting an OC.

If you have any questions, concerns, etc. Please contact me through the comments or messaging and I'll talk to all of you later.

~Yumi