UNSAVED .

• Dedicated to Jack Roy , Leah Richeards

I walked in it was a room full of faces i didnt know,  it seemed stranged being here because i didnt belong here no one wanted me here i knew it but i looked at her i didn't even know her name but i was in love already , her red hair following her spine and ending at her hips her green beautiful eyes they look crystal clear as if she was in another world but she knew she was here and where she was suppose to be but she really wasn't there , her pale face and her pink rosey cheeks looked so beautiful under the light behide the window . Before i noticed what was really happening everyone was looking at me i suttered " umm.. hi I'm jake .. " a moment of slince passed and i searched the room finally out of no where poped out a teacher . " welcome to jane roses high school , my name is mr.bishop and I'm your math teacher here everyone make jake feel welcome " . i knew already that i wasnt going to feel welcome here but i gave a quick simple smile and looked down at my shoes , " jake please come sit over here , this is jenna she will be sitting next to you if you need help just ask her and she will gladly help you . Jenna rolled her eyes at mr.bishop and looked at me she had blond hair down to her shoulders and bright blue eyes she seemed to be looking at the guy sitting arcoss from her with eyes full of hate but deep dpwn full of love too , " and this is ... John , he will be your partner if ever needed now have a seat and take out a pencil " . i took a seat next to jenna and took out a pencil and a piece of paper , Jenna looked at me and smiled i smiled back too and she looked down at her blank piece of paper i wanted to know what was going down in her mind but i knew i would never find out , John shook my hand with mr.bishop's back was at us he said " hello " and i greeted him back , he had brown curely hair with hazel eyes and wore circled glasses he wore a plain white t- shirt with blue jeans and black boots . I looked down at my paper and wrote everything mr.Bishop down to every single word he had said from the moment i sat down on this seat , I was the new kid here and worst part of all is that half my past i needed to hide . I looked down at my paper full of words but for some reason i didnt seem to understand what i had just wrote i tapped my pencil on the desk waiting for this class to end , but then i heard her voice the voice that sounded so perfect she was talking to mr.Bishop about the math lesson that i could barely understand all i heard was her voice in my ears , i turned to Jenna to ask her peoples name in the class which was my excuse of having a way to find out that girls name the one that stood out to me when everyone else just looked the same . Jenna slowly started telling me all the names by order  she would inculed the last names too but i didnt really listen i wanted her to just skip everyone and tell me the girls name but she kept going on and on and then she just spit out the guys name sitting across from her " Drake " she yelled in a way with anger but not loud enought for anyone else to hear , then she looked at me hoping that i didnt see that when she said drake's name that i didnt see that she said it with feeling but i did and she couldn't earse that & then she kept going on and on till she got to the girl i've been waiting to hear talk again but for a half secound she stopped like she wasnt here talking to the new kid telling him all the names in the kids class but then she snappd back and simply said " maya  " , in my head the name kept repeating itself maya , maya , soft sweet maya , oh beautiful maya . jenna was done telling me everyones name in the class i thanked her and turned around to face mr.Bishop but little did i know he was already looking down at me i looked into his brown eyes and made this little puppy face saying " give me a break , im new here " thankfuly he turned around and started teaching his math lesson once again . I didn't know where tio go , or where i belonged all i knew was that it wasn't here . People were walking fast faster then ever and before i knew it the halls where cleared but i swear just a secound ago i couldn't even have my own personal space bubble , i looked down at my next class  i was suppose to be in it read ART ROOM 54 , I looked around and thought to myslef " great , now i'm going to have to go for a search " i speeded walked as fast as i could but found nothing nothing close to ROOM 54 , so i descided in the end to go to the office , the office was just around the corner it had a big wooden door that read THE OFFICE . I walked in to find a tall man with a tie and a bule dress shirt on with decent dress pants he looked not a day over 50  i'm guessing that was the man that ran around the school telling kids to hurry up and get to there classes in other words that was the priciple of jane rose high school but he wasn't alone he was with ... Maya , i caught myself looking at her but when she looked back at me i looked down at the ground like i didn't see her beautiful face , " You must be jake , welcome abord we are so glad to have you here today "  said the priciple .Before i could say anything else , he put me down in a seat next to Maya , My heart was racing knowing that if i reached out my hand it would touch her's but i kept still like i was frozen or that if i moved i would could die before you could have said my name . " How can i help you here today ? " there was a differet tone to his voice this time , i stuttered like i always did when i'm nervous or when i'm sitting next to a beautiful gal who doesnt even know my name " umm ... I .. I ..I " and for a quick secound i forgot the reason i ever stepped into this office , and then i came back to voice , my clam stedy voive " I can't find my next class " . He started looking thought a bunch of files while telling me about the history of jane rose high school , i wasnt listening but i hope he doesn't notice all i want to hear right now is Maya's voice . " aye , here it is jake " he passed a white piece if paper with labels of where the rooms are , where the bathroom is , his office it was everything i needed to not get lost " Thank you "  i smiled at him and he waved me off , I didnt want to go i was closer to Maya then i ever was before and i wanted to get even closer but befpre i could think anymore thoughts i opened the big wooden door and headed out to find my next class , i knew i was late but maybe the teacher would cut me some slack . I was in art class and thankfully i wasn't the only one late no one seemed to notice that i was ever in the room and very much i'd like to keep it that way .