Prologue- TAMAS: Rise of Darkness

Hey beautiful people, this is my very first story on wattpad. Hope you guys will like it!!

Please read, vote, and comment and might also become a fan.

TAMAS: The Rise of Darkness

(Previously known as Bond between the Splits)

2000 year back

It all started with hunger for Power; A power hungry creature, a creature that shouldn't have that much Power.

Caladrius, King of Darkness fed up with the constant wars for dominance between him and the 'Guardians of Light', who protect humanity and spread peace in the Universe.

He decided to end it all for once.

So he pushed his dreams to be the world's ultimate power into reality by creating a child.

A child, that wasn't produced, but created by him!

His calculative mind knew all too well, that energy cannot be produced nor destroyed.

But he managed to create it... and what he created was hard to destroy... nearly impossible.

He created... TAMAS

You all know, that nature gives you as much power as you can handle, as you are supposed to have.

So, knowing of the existence of such powerful being, of Tamas, Mother Nature, the Balancer of the Universe, split him, in order to save the serenity of the universe.

His powers were separated into three beings, called 'the Trio'.

The separated Trio, still more powerful than others, but not as much powerful as they used to be, are set on retaining their lost, dark powers which Mother Nature hid somewhere safe... somewhere out of their reach...

But they're determined to find it.... their bonding DARK energy which will reunite them...

Return them to an individual one....

The one who held power to Destroy

and

will Destroy once they become TAMAS and then will be truely the Rise of Dark.....

© 2014

All rights reserved. Any act of unauthorised sale, copy or piracy is illegal in any form whether digital or hardcover.

*****************

A shout for @inspiringwords12

she made the cover. she's pretty fantastic and cooperative with her clients :)