Kat and Mia (Kats P.O.V)

My life was simple. I had everything I needed to be happy. Unlike Mia and Rosie, my twin sisters, my life was a BIT more compilated. 

Most  girls my age, 15, are always gushing about hot guys or their boyfriends. But the only one I see is Lea, my girlfriend. It's hard to be lesbian, everyone is always judging me, saying its against God. But I cant help my feelings, I'm in love with her. 

We met at schoo, and she was new. To my luck, I found out later that she too was homosexual. We have been dating ever since.

I kept it in for a while. Then I decided top  tell the only parent I had ever been close to, my Father. That was a BIG mistake.

**********************************************************************************

    It was a cold day out and raining. Dad was in his office paying bills. I cracked open the wood doors a tiny bit and he looked up at me. 

"Ahh! Kat! What do you need, dear?" He said smiling lovingly at me.  

Then, I told him. Well, lets just say he did more then freak out. He stood up and slapped me across the face making me stumble to the floor. He was yelling descriminating names at me. Then he went into the kitchen and attacked my Mother asking her how could she raise a child like me. He then left slamming the door behind him.

------flashback over--------------

It's a good thing Mia and rosie was out with her friends that day so she never found out why Dad actually left us. We told her its becuase he cheated. 

After that my mom could barely take care of us. We were broke and in dept and we lost the house. She made us pack one suitcase and then without letting us say goodbye to anyone, not Lea, or Mia's boyfriend, Josh, she put us in an Orphanage. I should be mad at her for doing this but honestly, I'm not. I know she meant good. 

I guess she just could keep us with three 15 year old twins.

All because I told Dad.