The lost diamond

Hopefully you enjoy this story :

One day, jdebb,Malu and there mom  was at the pharmacy picking up medicine for there dad he was very sick. Jdebb,and Malu were very sad knowing that there dad can possibly die any day now because his sickness and in order to keep there dad alive for a while there family had to pay twenty six million dollars . They didn't have that kind of money when  Jdebb ,and Malu went home they gave there dad his medicine fixed it for him and made him soup. When they got done with that they sat down at the kitchen table and they were eating there cereal that there mom prepared for them. As they were eating they came across a news article Malu likes to read news articles.Jdebb didn't as Malu was reading the news article she had stopped  for a couple of seconds Jdebb said are you okay Malu what's going on Malu said there is a 50 million dollar prize if someone finds the lost diamond."Jdebb said no way COOL!!!. But then he stopped and said but wait there is no way we're going to find that diamond that's impossible it could be out of state somewhere we don't know.malu held Jdebb on the shoulder with one hand and said Jdebb I know this may be hard but we're doing this for dad and anything is possible if you put effort,believe in yourself and think positive not negative.jdebb said your right we're gonna do this for dad they went to there mom with clothing packed in there suit cases,and they also had waterbottles,snacks,ropes,flashlight,and a very special bag to put the diamond in when they find it they told there mom about the adventure they were risking there lives to do for there dad she thought  it was an excellent idea but she didn't like the fact that they had to go out by themselves but she loved her husband so much she let them. Jdebb,and Malu were heading out the door they were excited but a little scared the first place Jdebb and Malu looked we're the bushes then they looked all around there house they look all around town in the milk market,the planting place the food place and they looked all around the town but the last place was this nasty molded up place it was really dark but that place was only for bad people theirs,people that do drugs just very nasty Jdebb and Malu we're super scared to go in but that was the last place to look before they go out of town. So they tipped toed inside they didn't know what to use incase someone bad sees them so they looked for a stick they found a stick they tipped toed inside with the stick.the bad people had lots of things inside of the place there were blankets on the floor, towels lots of boxes,Jdebb looked in his bag for a flashlight luckily he had one they looked under the towels and blankets all there was under there was mold and filfth,then they looked in one of the boxes out of two there was jewels in there but not the diamond than they looked in the second one nothing but pearls but then we looked in the closet we saw this little things shining coming from out of a jewelry box we looked in it WE FOUND IT!!! They got the diamond out in the special bag then took it home. There mother was super proud of them .the next morning they took there dad to the doctor gave the doctor the money and they were proud to say our dad was going to be living and on his feet Malu whispered in Jdebbs ear and said "I told you anything can happen even when there is a 1% chance your going to achieve you should still try Jdebb said back thank you Malu and they lived happily ever after.!!!!