This is our Story (5SoS Fan Fiction)

// This is the 5SOS VERSION of the story.There's an ORIGINAL version which I ALSO MADE. The plot is still the same, only difference is the male characters here are actually the 5SoS boys while in the original, the characters are only based on them.

He's the player. She's the Best Friend. He's the bad boy. She's the good girl. He's a simple boy. She's an heiress. He lives in the past. She lives in the present. Everybody has a story to tell.

Michael Gordon Clifford: Mercedes hated me the moment we locked eyes during sophomore year. What can I say? She's funny, and she's cute when she gets mad. If only she knew...

Calum Thomas Hood: He's a screwed up, arrogant ass. How does she put up with him? India never even told us she had a boyfriend!!

Ashton Fletcher Irwin: Frankie hates all the girls I bring. Is this some kind of overprotective Best Friend syndrome? If I set her up, she'd probably stop. She needs a boyfriend, I suppose..

Luke Robert Hemmings: I think I have a great chance of getting back with Aleisha, thanks to Belle. But Belle's been hanging out with this guy named Cody and honestly, I don't like it.

Mercedes Faith Loh Jenkins: Michael Clifford is a pain in the ass. What did I ever do to him? Why is he so focused on making me wish I could fall in a never ending hole?

India Antoinette Butler: No one wants to get married at 18, especially if you're forced to. I don't like to picture life with Albizzo. These are the times when I wished I was normal...

Franchesca Paulette Perry: Ashton has a type. Girls with those oh-so perfect body and infinitely low IQ's too! Is that what Ashton sees in them? Is that what they have and I dont'?!

Isabella Gale Reed: Luke and Aleisha might be getting back together. No one knows since I'm pretending it's okay. Cody asked me if I wanted to do our project and I agreed. He's a good guy.

I'm the player. I'm the Best Friend. I'm the bad boy. I'm the good girl. I'm the simple boy. I'm the heiress.I live in the past. I live in the present. This Is Our Story.